bwellmaker's build

Great thread and truck looks killer man

Thanks and Back at ya. I see you have good taste in color, however we all have good taste in trucks.

I am working on collecting stuff over the winter so I am all ready for spring. My coal is to fill the bed with goodies and drive to my friends shop this spring and install all the stuff I collected.

B

Your truck looks great. The camber is only -5dg. on both sides. My truck is the same way. That will give you more response in the corners and handle better. It will wear the tires on the inside a little. Just rotate back to front every oil change.

I wonder if this will work.

photo1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

And it does.

B

That is my favorite picture of that truck!

UIH,

Not really a performance mod but an addition.

Picked up a Catch Can from JMB. This is a real nice piece. Now it just has to warm up enough so I can install it.

IMO, this IS a performance mod. Keeping the hot, oily crankcase gases out of the intake has a dual benefit. Less hot fumes and keeps the oil out which can promote detonation once you start tuning on it. Trucks come rich up top from the factory on purpose to ward off this and other emissions related issues.

Plus, it has the looks cool factor...:D

Nice Truck!

UIH,

Landed a great deal on #15832 NIB Magnaflow Cat back from a fellow member.

Thanks Mang.

Collecting schnizzle is fun.

Headers and mids next...

Working to have everything in house by early spring to install.

How about a little engine bay...

B

IMG_2031.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks great, keep up the good work! What headers are you going with? :D

Intakes, Headers and Cat's Oh My!!!

I have yet to make A firm decision "A" Man. All options offer pros and cons. I here voices too.

This is really hard.

B

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as you as far as waiting and collecting. I'm deployed right now so I have no choice but to wait to install what I've gotten so far, which is a cam, headers, catless mids, and exhaust, with an underdrive pulley on the way. I've also got a line on a suspension kit and some valve springs and hardened push rods sometime this spring as well. Summer is going to be fun!

UIH,

Well I finally pushed the button. That stuff has been rolling around in my cart for some time now.

Belanger Long Tubes with High Flow SS cats, TB, and a Tune from Torrie all ordered. This will go with the NIB Magnaflow Cat backs I scored a deal on several weeks ago and another deal the other day on a NIB JTS UD pulley. The K&N CAI is already installed along with the 2/3 ultimate lowering kit also from JTS. It will take a little time for my collection to be complete and in house, then to get some rack time at my friends shop to install everything. My ride will only need the brake upgrades after this.

I am hoping to have it all ready for the Northeast GTG in May but we will have to see.

Beer,

B

Last edited:
hey b well , good luck with those purchases, you will love those headers, huge diff, good for 40hp over the stock truck manifolds,along with the tune,huge!!!!!, i did every bolt on you can do, except charger or heads and cam. :rock:

Thanks Mang,

Still have the 231 BWW to do sometime soon. Waiting for a nice day.

Have vacation planned mid April so may be pressed to get everything installed but going to give it a good shot.

UIH,

B

Holy S--t "B" They look Sweet Bud ................ can't wait to see em on.

Jim

Thanks Mang,

This will be a cool schnizzle under the hood. I am finding lots of cool stuff out there. Headers and TB will be here soon then the fun begins.

B

And that's how good they look installed.

Dang, That is SWEEET.

I was thinking about hard pipes as well, but was undecided.

It would be fair to assume they have been added to my "list of things to do"

I got the jugs from JBM Performance.

If I get them in today I will post some pics.

B

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back