Clint (FlChub) Passed away this Morning

Well I'm a day late and I am SHOCKED! Sad news. Clint was one of the funniest people I've ever met. Glad to have met him a few times. RIP Chub! :(

Santeen has had a great idea to pass by everyone, instead of flowers and such, how about a collection towards helping with all the expenses, sent directly to his brother?

I think santeen is checking to see if he can get his paypal address for us, I have chubs, but not sure if his brother would have his info to get into it?
as soon as I hear from Steve , maybe we will start a thread on it buddy, but with all the expenses , and pretty sure his brother has been sick for awhile now, that may be the best idea, the money would definitly help out in a time like this

Just waiting for the info Tony...

It is very nice to see people coming together for this. Clint was a good guy...

We are trying to figure a couple things out, like maybe the money to his daughter an some other things.

so MUtt if you have suggestions it would be appreciated sir:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
We are trying to figure a couple things out, like maybe the money to his daughter an some other things.

so MUtt if you have suggestions it would be appreciated sir:)
id like to do something for his daughter, i know she was his pride and joy and i think he would like that more than anything else.

id like to do something for his daughter, i know she was his pride and joy and i think he would like that more than anything else.

don't know what his financial situation was/is...but maybe contribute to a college fund?

It is always a blessing when one life enters into another life (whether friend or foe) - and it is sad when that life is taken from us to soon.

This is for Flchub: God bless his loved ones and sorry you left so soon - R.I.P

:( :( :(

I just found out the terrible news today. Now I'm sitting here reading how people got to meet FLChub and how nice he was to them. I too tried to meet Clint during the 2008 GTG in Macon and, well I regret now that he treated me like dirt when I approached Clint and tried introducing myself to him. Unfortunately this made me never try again and I never commented on any of his posts. It makes me wonder if, when slapped, should we just turn our other cheek to be slapped again? :( Because right now I wish I'd just gave it another try without fear of rejection. Another slap wouldn't have been so bad.

I wasn't afforded the chance to meet you and be friends with you Clint. I am truly sorry about that. I wish things were different. You had more knowledge and experience in your left pinky toe about 10's than I probably will ever be able to shake a stick at. May you rest in peace my VTCoA brother, even if we never talked. God bless you.

102_3332.jpg

What's disheartening is that we've lost three members since last year... Supercar1of1, Burkerice07 and now "THE" FLChub.. I do hope no one else is lost anytime soon.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
I just found out the terrible news today. Now I'm sitting here reading how people got to meet FLChub and how nice he was to them. I too tried to meet Clint during the 2008 GTG in Macon and, well I regret now that he treated me like dirt when I approached Clint and tried introducing myself to him. Unfortunately this made me never try again and I never commented on any of his posts. It makes me wonder if we, when slapped, should we just turn our other cheek to be slapped again? :( Because right now I wish I'd just gave it another try without fear of rejection. Another slap wouldn't have been so bad.

I wasn't afforded the chance to meet you and be friends with you Clint. I am truly sorry about that. I wish things were different. You had more knowledge and experience in your left pinky toe about 10's than I probably will ever be able to shake a stick at. May you rest in peace my VTCoA brother, even if we never talked. God bless you.

What's disheartening is that we've lost three members since last year... Supercar1of1, Burkerice07 and now "THE" FLChub.. I do hope no one else is lost anytime soon.

Anthony, sometimes it's just not possible to change the opinions of others who (for some reason) just don't like us. We try our best to return good vibes for bad ones and we make the extra effort to extend the olive branch... But, it all goes for naught. Some things just can't be changed under these circumstances and I share your feelings about Clint.

I believe that he's in a better place where there are no grudges to hold or reasons to hate. He's free from all of that bullshit now.... You should allow yourself the same freedom and let it go, bro..... Just let it go.

The Master Fixer of The Universe has already taken care of this for us.

D

Last edited:
Wow I did not expect to come on here and see this. Chub was as great of a guy as anyone would ever want to meet. RIP buddy.

I'm in on the Donation/Contribution, I will just watch and monitor for who to send it to..

Rest In Peace Clint... Yours is a voice I will miss... :(

Back