FUTURE PLANS FOR BUCKE77 AND THE MOPAR CONNECTION

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well its friday and as I said before I'm annoucing my future plans...

Back in May, I took a trip to Texas, I went there to check things out to possibly relocate. I had no intensions of actually buying while I was there, but I did, I just couldn't pass it up. It's a brand new home 2700 sqft on the golf coarse, my back yard is the fifth hole greens. As much as I'd like to stay in southern cal, I grew up here and all my friends and most of my family is here and of coarse all my VTCOA drag friends are here, the cost of living is just too insane anymore. This same house here would be 3 to 4 times the price, maybe more. I will be working for Dodge there (only 1.5 miles from my house:rock: ) and will be continuing The Mopar Connection and growing. Texas gives me many more opportunities than Cali can offer. So the big is move is July 7th. I start working for the Dodge dealer on July 16th. The Mopar Connection may be down for a few weeks until I get settled, so please bare with me.

On another note I want to publically THANK EDDIE (WHITESNAKE) he has gone above and beyond any call of duty. From the many boxes to the trailer and even the drive out there...(if it works out). I can't thank him enough, he is a true friend and everyone needs to know this. Nobody knows the bind I would be in if it weren't for him. Thanks again Eddie!!!!

HERE'S SOME PICS...

HOUSE.JPG

BACKYARD.JPG

KITCHEN.JPG

WALKWAY.JPG

Welcome to Texas, you'll love it! Been here 17 years. I am East of Dallas about an hour. We still need to hook up on some parts for my truck.

Gratz Robert. That is one nice looking home you found there... Texas is looking better and better..

Good luck to you on your future venture.

TheMoparConnection said:
well its friday and as I said before I'm annoucing my future plans...

Back in May, I took a trip to Texas, I went there to check things out to possibly relocate. I had no intensions of actually buying while I was there, but I did, I just couldn't pass it up. It's a brand new home 2700 sqft on the golf coarse, my back yard is the fifth hole greens. As much as I'd like to stay in southern cal, I grew up here and all my friends and most of my family is here and of coarse all my VTCOA drag friends are here, the cost of living is just too insane anymore. This same house here would be 3 to 4 times the price, maybe more. I will be working for Dodge there (only 1.5 miles from my house:rock: ) and will be continuing The Mopar Connection and growing. Texas gives me many more opportunities than Cali can offer. So the big is move is July 7th. I start working for the Dodge dealer on July 16th. The Mopar Connection may be down for a few weeks until I get settled, so please bare with me.

On another note I want to publically THANK EDDIE (WHITESNAKE) he has gone above and beyond any call of duty. From the many boxes to the trailer and even the drive out there...(if it works out). I can't thank him enough, he is a true friend and everyone needs to know this. Nobody knows the bind I would be in if it weren't for him. Thanks again Eddie!!!!

HERE'S SOME PICS...

View attachment 15463

View attachment 15462

View attachment 15464

View attachment 15465

Congrats And wish you luck. I think you made a good decision. So are you going to be debt free:D :D

Sorry to see you leave Robert, hope you find success and fun over in Texas! Now I have to pay for shipping when I order your stuff, I prefer the in-person service :D

Dude, Thanks alot for those word's........!
let me say something while i am at it, i also think of you guy's as my friend's
some i can deal with and other i just can't (Sickness).....kidding..

when i heard these word's i was about to cry my ass off....i feel very lucky to have found you guy's here! except for (sickness)..

your welcome Robert.
what ever it takes!!! remeber that!

Last edited:
Whitesnake said:
Dude, Thanks alot for those word's........!
let me say something while i am at it, i also think of you guy's as my friend's
some i can deal with and other i just can't (Sickness).....kidding..

why i heard these word's i was about to cry my ass off....i feel very lucky to have found you guy's here! except for (sickness)..

your welcome Robert.
what ever it takes!!! remeber that!

I feel the same... thanks again Eddie, I really can't believe everything you're doing... you are awesome!!!

Congrats and good luck.Have not done any business with you yet but all I hear are good things.New house looks awesome.Probly a little flatter then california!The only hills we have in florida are bridges!!

TheMoparConnection said:
It's a brand new home 2700 sqft on the golf coarse, my back yard is the fifth hole greens.

Make sure that you sit out back as much as possible with Air Horns!!!! :D Gl on the move

TheMoparConnection said:
I will be in the Austin area. Your up by Dallas, right?

Yes, in a burb North of Dallas actually, when I'm even there anymore that is. Seems like I can't ever get out of the office in Arkansas to go home...Austin is a pretty place, you'll love it there!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yes, in a burb North of Dallas actually, when I'm even there anymore that is. Seems like I can't ever get out of the office in Arkansas to go home...Austin is a pretty place, you'll love it there!

Yeah I'm thinking so. I've only been twice, first time was for 3 days when I bought the house and the second was for 3 days for the walk through and interview. Had such a blast both times. 6th street is amazing. people are so friendly it freaked me out. coming from LA were most people are very unfriendly, everyone there made me feel right at home... There are a few other members here from the Austin area... so not completely alone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back