Gen 3 intake manifolds

Can do but figured we'd all seen what our manifolds look like. Lol:rock:
Let me snap some pics

Any autographed by Ralph Giles? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Any autographed by Ralph Giles? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hopefully my truck can be this Saturday if he shows up at Lime Rock, I'll be there at the SRT Hospitality center. He's on vacation this week but usually goes to all the Viper races!!!!!:rock:

Oh well, just found out he will be touring Europe in a 2013 srt viper for the holiday weekend.

There's a good 20-30 HP in a good port job. Will compliment ported heads and a cam nicely and really shine!

There's a good 20-30 HP in a good port job. Will compliment ported heads and a cam nicely and really shine!

:bs:I would like to see the proof on that claim ,doing a rough looking gasket matching to intake runners will not give you 20 to 30 HP ,I call B.S.

:bs:I would like to see the proof on that claim ,doing a rough looking gasket matching to intake runners will not give you 20 to 30 HP ,I call B.S.

Go back to your hiding hole sir. :)
Don't be mad cause my NA QC stomps your N2O CE ;-)

Go back to your hiding hole sir. :)
Don't be mad cause my NA QC stomps your N2O CE ;-)

you have no proof of that either ,False advertising . you are making claims you have no proof of HP gains ,90% of track times is a driver thing plain and simple .I just ask to see the proof of 30 hp gain for the price. I don't think my request is out of line .Hell you prove to me you get a 30hp gain from your so called porting I will buy one from you right now .:D

I don't think without doing head work a ported intake would do much.
But I have been wrong once
I tried calling to order an under drive pulley the other day and never got a return call
Will be doing before and after dyno tuning to give real results

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back