group buy on SCT tuners

scoobert said:
so there is no benefit to the VEC 3?
I'm sure there's a benefit. But over the SCT, when u take into consideration the install of the VEC, I dont think so. But, I could be wrong. I know there was someone on here selling there's.

Stinker, Add me to the list if there's still some available. Thank you.:)

Will

scoobert said:
so there is no benefit to the VEC 3?

You can get a flatter tune (A/F ratio) with the VEC, more data points (per 500/250 rpms). 1 sec to reload another tune (eg. At a red light add a NOS program instantly). Unlimited tunes/cards.

The VEC is a piggy back. The SCT reflashes your PCM.

SCT can edit shift points, trans shift firmness, take out O2 codes - the VEC can't.

SCT is more user friendly.

There are multiple trade-offs between the two. We can go on for awhile or search this forum for the same answers.

scoobert said:
here is a thought that might help, post up or link dyno tests on a stock truck? just for the sct anyhow.

do the search yourself scoobypoop ,,that has been hashed to death here ,,its like the what header choice discussions:aetsch:

scoobert said:
how long are you keeping the list open?
any further discount if there are 20 people?
the differences between the vec and the sct is the vec only changes the timing and fuel tables, it does have the capability of multiple tunes
the sct does more as it also can adapte to transmission changes and emission changes, and is a plug and play meaning you plug it into the pcm port download a tune then remove it, the vec has to be hardwired into the pcm wiring,

on a reg cab you should see approximatly 20-25hp depending on your tunes

as far as how long the group buy will last I will let that be known later. but not long

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
on a reg cab you should see approximatly 20-25hp depending on your tunes

:burnout: :D :D :D :D That would make me a very happy guy.:driver:

Hey Tony,
Please add me to the list of SCT buyers. You make it very easy to spend money!
Thanks,
Dan

Everyone will get a pm wednesday night or evening

you will get an order number in your pm, without this number , you will pay full price, but I will let it run until wednesday evening around 6pm eastern,

I have been informed, this will be the one and only time this will ever be offered;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Everyone will get a pm wednesday night or evening

you will get an order number in your pm, without this number , you will pay full price, but I will let it run until wednesday evening around 6pm eastern,

I have been informed, this will be the one and only time this will ever be offered;)

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

can i get my PM @ dusk????

May be a stupid question, but how does Torrie know what tunes to do for each specific truck? Just go off VIN and mods?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back