Heads and Cam, Custom Intake.....coming

I just want to say a big THANKS a little ahead of time to the many Viper Field experts that have given me advice, answered countless questions, done research and have always spent time with me on the phone. Thanks to:
Greg Good
Justin @ JMB
Todd Abrams @ A&C Performance
Dan Cragen @ Specialty Performance
Chris Jensen
Dale @ Arrow Engines
Scott @ Venomous 1 Racing
Tony @ JTS Venom
Hey, you left me off your list!? :D

I just want to say a big THANKS a little ahead of time to the many Viper Field experts that have given me advice, answered countless questions, done research and have always spent time with me on the phone. Thanks to:
Greg Good
Justin @ JMB
Todd Abrams @ A&C Performance
Dan Cragen @ Specialty Performance
Chris Jensen
Dale @ Arrow Engines
Scott @ Venomous 1 Racing
Tony @ JTS Venom

Thanks for the shout out Jerry. Looking forward to seeing this beast in action breaking your own record and making it harder for the rest of us NA guys to compete :rock:
Also hurting feelings of the blower boys for sure! :pepsi:

Thanks for the shout out Jerry. Looking forward to seeing this beast in action breaking your own record and making it harder for the rest of us NA guys to compete :rock:
Also hurting feelings of the blower boys for sure! :pepsi:

I'm hurting some of their feelings NOW:D

That doesn't weaken the crank any? Are you doing this to only use a common bearing?

No, this won't weaken the crank. According to Todd at A&C Performance and Greg Good this is done frequently on higher revving Viper engines. The slightly smaller diameter bearing has less resistance, improves oiling and extends bearing life.

Update... just got a PM from Justin @ JMB, the GenV plastic intake with twin 80mm TB's should be ready to ship to Greg Good on Friday for porting and port matching to the Gen IV heads. Look for photo's on the JMB thread.

Gen5 Viper intake with a custom twin billet 80mm TB setup, custom throttle linkage, etc.

Done minus IAC and TPS hardware:

10336343584_8027e9f3c1_z.jpg

10336346755_a96abb8486_z.jpg

10336531733_fab635a67b_z.jpg

10336533083_81b0361ed8_z.jpg

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

looks like an updated GEN I & II:rock:

what heads is Train runnin???

Last edited:
Custom made, sort of like what the Viper car has. Justin and I are thinking that I may need to cut down the radiator and run direct air from the top of the grill area. We will need to get this in hand and installed to take measurements for what we need.............................My Volant Ram Air is already SOLD....so don't everybody be asking me for it.....you know that was my secret weapon.....BAM!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back