I'm bored

Looking at cars on ebay has been the worse on my health than a six pack of beer a day habit. I find deals all the time - it is like the barn find stories that we used to hear growing up only now it is with later model cars that people sink TONS of money into and then sell in a rush to be able to afford to live again. Of the last 4 used cars that I have bought I am willing to bet that the sellers combined lost nearly 100K in their investments. It's nuts!

Wow that's pretty impressive. I guess it is the signs of the economic times. I see some pretty good deals too. But being from Canada it's darn near impossible to grab them quickly. It's easy to import vehicles up here, but slightly time consuming. So alot of the good deals disappear by the time you have your paper work ready. Plus I have trouble buying vehicles sight unseen even though I bought my Nightrunner that way. :dontknow: My best purchase to date. :D

The Dana 60, Ford 10.25 combo would last about 35 seconds, off road. Same goes for the stock power steering pump. Plus, the steering & suspension geometry is all wrong, so driving it on the street wouldn't be very fun.

Who cares it looks cool. ( just joking). :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back