I'm bored

What made you talk him out of the GTM build?

Fear that he would be that much faster than my '10, mostly.... :D Just kidding. I wanted him to have something that we could play with now, as opposed to when he finished building it.

Seems to good to be true,But it is very clean looking.

It does seem fairly cheap for the price. Maybe because it's a Roadrunner? not one of the more popular mopars from the 70's gives it a lower price not sure. You always hear about Charger,Challnger, Cuda's and such but not as much about say Road runner's and Dart's. There were so many good car's back then it's hard to tell which is a good deal now a days.

Chevrolet : Camaro SS in Chevrolet | eBay Motors

Here's my last one for the day. There's only 20 hrs left on the auction so check it out. I like these kind of cars but there not cheap. You have the 69 Camaro with a modern punch this one has a 496 Procharged at 888hp. Nice, It's also at a Lambo dealer so a guy could pick up something for the wife while he is there. lol.

Chevrolet : Camaro SS in Chevrolet | eBay Motors

Here's my last one for the day. There's only 20 hrs left on the auction so check it out. I like these kind of cars but there not cheap. You have the 69 Camaro with a modern punch this one has a 496 Procharged at 888hp. Nice, It's also at a Lambo dealer so a guy could pick up something for the wife while he is there. lol.

Looks like a cluster fuck of wires under the dash, not a 65k car

That Duster seems like in really good condition for the price I like it. I did notice one thing who's selling the car it's RK MOTORS in Charlotte, NC,. We've had a few of there vehicles listed on this thread. So I checked out there website and Inventory and WOW. You can barely get through the door for less then 50k, they have some very nice machines on there lot. Does anybody live near this RK MOTORS I bet it's like going to a high end car show if you go shopping there. And oh yeah while I was there I found this my last Camaro pick for awhile.

Chevrolet : Camaro RS/SS in Chevrolet | eBay Motors

Well which one is it going to be? Santa can't afford both!! :D
If canviper gets the 120k Camaro, I should get both :D. But, if I have to choose, I'll take the SuperBee.

That Duster seems like in really good condition for the price I like it. I did notice one thing who's selling the car it's RK MOTORS in Charlotte, NC,. We've had a few of there vehicles listed on this thread. So I checked out there website and Inventory and WOW. You can barely get through the door for less then 50k, they have some very nice machines on there lot. Does anybody live near this RK MOTORS I bet it's like going to a high end car show if you go shopping there. And oh yeah while I was there I found this my last Camaro pick for awhile.

Chevrolet : Camaro RS/SS in Chevrolet | eBay Motors
Wow. I should have realized their dealership was offering both of my picks. That Camaro is surgically clean! I'm starting to think you really like Camaro's :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back