Let's see what you got besides a Viper truck!

SVTFreak has a FR500 fetish!!! :rock:

I like em too, if I were to ever own a Mustang, I'd definately put a set of FR500's on it!

Roz-SRT said:
SVTFreak has a FR500 fetish!!! :rock:

I like em too, if I were to ever own a Mustang, I'd definately put a set of FR500's on it!

I saw that too... I think they were the same set, just passed on to each vehicle. ;) :rock:

they are not fr500's they are the BBS Rk plasmas and bright silver. On the black cobra i had 3 diffrenet sets. one set was polished, then powder coated bright silver then onto the black chrome or plasma. sold the black car and picked up the red one and just thought that those would look to good so i bought another set for the red cobra. now i did switch them onto the coupe just to see what it looked like. But I had the silver BBS RK on it too. here is a pics with the silver ones....

coupe.jpg

SVTFreak said:
they are not fr500's they are the BBS Rk plasmas and bright silver. On the black cobra i had 3 diffrenet sets. one set was polished, then powder coated bright silver then onto the black chrome or plasma. sold the black car and picked up the red one and just thought that those would look to good so i bought another set for the red cobra. now i did switch them onto the coupe just to see what it looked like. But I had the silver BBS RK on it too. here is a pics with the silver ones....

coupe.jpg

Shows what I know. :eek:

At any rate, those wheels look sweet! I dig the 5-lug conversion on the Notch. :rock:

thanks bro.... that car was monster I just sold it last week and got good money for it. the car consisted of a built 331 stroker motor, Trick flow heads, gt40 intake, custom grind cam,and a 200 shot. made right at 330 on motor thru the aod that was bult also. on the 200 made 505 hp. at the track the car ran 12.0 on motor and 10.65 at 127mph on the dope. had A/C and everything completely solid street car with a big ass stereo and always drove to the track.

Now THAT'S an FN streetcar! :rock:

CarDude said:
$1,365 to reroute and install a Jackhammer Garage Door opener ($715). I need a solid shaft, addition of a torsion spring, new track and the JackHammer. Another guy quoted me $850 to reroute the door, without the opener. :dontknow:

Sorry, it took me awhile to get back to this. I see your located in "Outer Space" and those are the kinds of prices I think your being quoted. To raise a door, all you'd need is some additional track for the rise, some longer cables and some re-figured springs and cable drums. You may need some additional wood run up the wall to support the highlift track. Liftmaster makes a jack-shaft motor for about $400. Plus a couple hours work. I'd guess $600-$700 including motor. Good luck with the project.

http://www.chamberlain-garage-door-openers.com/jackshaft.htm

Last edited:
Well guys let me introduce you to 4 of my family members. Don't be hatin on em cause they are not mopars. These are my Nova's, 3 drag cars and 1 street car. The Green one is a 1963, the silver is a 1964, the purple is a 1965, and last but not least the orange one is the last year the chevy II was made 1968.

Attachments

• my deuces 021.jpg
    my deuces 021.jpg
    672.5 KB · Views: 42
  • my deuces 022.jpg
    my deuces 022.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 44
  • my deuces 023.jpg
    my deuces 023.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 43
  • my deuces 024.jpg
    my deuces 024.jpg
    644.8 KB · Views: 41
  • my deuces 016.jpg
    my deuces 016.jpg
    990.6 KB · Views: 30
  • my deuces 007.jpg
    my deuces 007.jpg
    759.7 KB · Views: 26
  • my deuces 018.jpg
    my deuces 018.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 22
  • my deuces 003.jpg
    my deuces 003.jpg
    1,015.5 KB · Views: 27
  • my deuces 010.jpg
    my deuces 010.jpg
    785.5 KB · Views: 22
Nice cars you have there, I have always been a big fan of the 68 to 70 Nova.

Bill.

All right. Someone ban this asshole for having to many neat cars.;) :D :rock:

That is one nice collection of Nova's. I'm F*cking jealous.:eek:

Silverback said:

Be nice Monkey Bone!

You have 4 Novas and I have none. There is no need to be a hog, lets even up the numbers :D

Silverback said:

Thanks for the comp. I have been working on these cars for a long time.:rock:

This is part of my stable: 2005 #64 of 500

2367926_6_full.jpg

1996 Impala SS one of three that I have (in Vegas)
2367926_30_full.jpg

1964 Mercury and a 1965 Lincoln Continental
2367926_20_full.jpg

Silverback said:
That Yellow Fever looks kind of familiar.:D :rock:

But that one is not wet and moldy with mud caked on the undercarriage, and worn out windshield washers. :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back