Mickey (1QKSRT) is in the Hospital

Kenny just got off the phone with him.....still uncomfortable, but everything looks good so far. I wish him a speedy recovery!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Anybody got a pic of Mickey? Lets put a name to a face or a name to a truck. Heart attacks........scary shit.

Good luck Mickey, hang in there dude.

My doc put me on an aspirin a day to avoid heart attacks/strokes.....actually said all men over 40 should be on this regimen. I know its not for everybody, but my father had heart trouble so I aint f#cking around.

God Bless Mickey, good luck on a fast recovery.

patrick

Mickey is on the far right . . .

100_1573.jpg

This is Mickey accepting the "Best Friend" award on behalf of the VTCOA for the cancer rally back in April.

100_1596.jpg

Mickey is in the center with his arms wrapped around Eva behind the kid in the red shirt kneeling down. This was a GTG at Earl's house for Kenny's birthday.

100_1803.jpg

Mickey is a great man.

We have had our differences at one point, but came together for a good cause and put our differences behind us. He has done a lot for many on this site and has many great friends from this site.

Eva is a tremendous woman. We are here for you!

I hope and pray for full and speedy recovery!!

Please keep us updated as to how he's doing! :(

Happy to hear he is improving :congrats:
I have this from one of our truck challenges, caught him standing to the left of his truck :rock:
dscf0041qv8.jpg

Mickey asked me to post this:

Mickey is in strong spirits and is doing fine. He will be going for the operation either later today or tomorrow. He really appreciates all the prayers and comments everyone has posted and is absolutely amazed that everyone cares so much for him. He will be home either this Friday or Saturday and will post up then. He is not able to get on the net thru his phone right now.

After speaking to Mickey I wish I could be as strong as him if I suffered a heart attack. He is one tough person.:rock: :rock: He is still speaking about his truck as well.:rock: :D :rock:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Mickey.

what??? I just saw this, prayers and prayers

Well,I guess it's time for me to come out from under my rock !!! Mickey,thoughts and prayers are with you and Eva from the 6pak family !!!Get better so you can get back to work on your truck !!!;)

Just got off the phone with him and he is still in very good spirits. They will be tranferring him tomorrow via ambulance to another hospital for the procedure at 7:00AM. I told him how many thoughts and prayers have been sent from our VTCOA members and he couldn't be thankful enough for everyone's support. I'm sure he will be back online over the weekend.

Have a speedy recovery my friend!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back