New MOD!!! SRT style

bigike said:
Hey look at that pic, my dads 300, wifes msrt and my rsrt! Eichenberg representing!
That was a pretty good day we need to do it again soon as my truck is in the MID 12s.

So what do you think next week:D

best one is that black truck on the far right of pic lol,,,now that i look at that picture that is me walking in between the silver truck of venoms and one of those slow red qc,,lol

Last edited:
Ran it for the first time tonight with no codes and i have to say i am very very happy!!!!

Has anybody here ever ran a C5 vette? How well did you do? I got the "goooood god maaan!!!" response:D

Big Worm said:
so what else is next?
Im not sure what else i can do to the truck.Hers a list of current and completed mods:)
Safety mods
Two Viair 480c compressors ,5 gallontank,Quad train horns with an additional 5th trumpet.

Exterior Mods
Badge less,Srt-10 hood,07 Head lights, shaved tailgate, MB KL-77 22", LED tail lights, Custom LED 3rd brake light, Snug top bed cover, Bed Rug .
Interior mods
Snake skin trimmed interior, custom center console with shifter, Painted dash, katskinz leather .

Suspension Mods
5/6ish DROP, Hellwig sway bar

Audio & video Mods
ALPINE DVA 9860, 9.2 lcd, (Speakers all kicker) 5 1/4 components in dash powered by Alpine 12 4ch 40x4, 8" Mid bass in door powered by Rock ford 2ch 200 watts, 4" components in rear pillar powered by the alpine v12, 4 12" subs behind seat in down fire box powered by a Rockford power 1000.1.
Security Mods
Viper alarm w/remote start w/ 200watt police sirens and train horns (see safety mods at top) w/ whelen strobes 2 in the fogs 2 in the headlights 2 in the tail lights.Federal Signal Rumbler
crazy.gif

Digital Video Recorder w/dual camera inputs hooked to the alarm w/40 GB of space that starts recording when triggered. It also catches 60 seconds of video before the alarm was set off. It can also be used to record races, off road adventures and any thing in or out side of the vehicle . But i dont do that kind of stuff
biggrin.gif

this demands an extensive write up so i can print it up lol,,,ok im waiting you write it you yet ????

i wonder how much work to install a 727 auto in an R/C ,,o hell maybe a stroker in the 10 with the 727 mmm the options ,,,

Cudajon said:
do you have a vid of running the vette????
No my dumb ass didn't have my cameras running.
But here is one from the first night the truck was running. the last few seconds is me getting hung in first trying to race a zo6 from a 30 roll.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=squ6mo6RC4Y

On another note first time out at the track last night in full street trim i weighed in at 5580lbs best trap time was a 102.94mph anyone want to guess my times. I will tell you this i need to get rid of the 3.92 because of the 727 1st gear being so high and some drs will be needed.

Last edited:
ARRESTmeRed04 said:
Hell no! i would of canceled my account and burnt the truck:D

13.6 but i knew i wouldn't do what i wanted with the 3.92s . Not to mention i was getting audible detonation mid track. So i really need to get gears put in and get it tuned. Or i could leave in the 3.92s and take up long distance racing :)

OSO said:
Hell no! i would of canceled my account and burnt the truck:D

13.6 but i knew i wouldn't do what i wanted with the 3.92s . Not to mention i was getting audible detonation mid track. So i really need to get gears put in and get it tuned. Or i could leave in the 3.92s and take up long distance racing :)

also the open diff is killing you. i saw you do a burn out and it was only a one wheel peel.

13.6 isn't bad at al with an open diff and that weight, should fly with lower gears and a limited slip, you can try my slicks if you'd like with your 3.92's i'm up around the temple area they are 26" tall sure make my truck JUMP off the line

Blaine@PSI said:
also the open diff is killing you. i saw you do a burn out and it was only a one wheel peel.
I know, i just confirmed tonight that the Dana 60 will have to go in Monday if its a no sale for cash.
Its defiantly a hole shot problem not to mention the weight. I did shave 200lbs off of it just by cleaning out the bed and running on empty.

Blaine i called Psi two or three time last week trying to get some dyno time in but got no answer. When would be a good time to get in there?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
13.6 isn't bad at al with an open diff and that weight, should fly with lower gears and a limited slip, you can try my slicks if you'd like with your 3.92's i'm up around the temple area they are 26" tall sure make my truck JUMP off the line
Well i would only need to borrow one:D I was trying to find some used to buy since doesn't look like i am going to quit trying to get my 12.9 until i break something.

Last edited:
ARRESTmeRed04 said:
you can try my slicks if you'd like with your 3.92's i'm up around the temple area they are 26" tall sure make my truck JUMP off the line
^^^^ hes not joking about the jump part.. kinda looks like a ghetto ried but still put doen good numbers!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back