New Rear axle info,,,,,Group buy?

Trap 130? You running a 1/2 mile track ;)

Just returned from Detroit...Prof's truck is in DTS hands...I spent a little time with Rob at the Service facility...very knowledgeable...is in constant contact with the manufacturing plant and has had some long discussions with the fabrication team. He has done a several SRT 10's in the past and is confident that we are going the right direction. He is asking that they complete the unit for my truck to be sure everything works the way they want it to before they complete and ship the others.

Very professional and gained my confidence immediately.

But the rear end was only about 20% of the fun...the company and hospitality shown me by Begood was the best part of the trip...again, while these trucks are wonderful...they pale next to the people that drive them. What a great family we have.

Prof said:
But the rear end was only about 20% of the fun...the company and hospitality shown me by Begood was the best part of the trip...again, while these trucks are wonderful...they pale next to the people that drive them. What a great family we have.

amen bro! glad it all went well:D

Prof said:
Just returned from Detroit...Prof's truck is in DTS hands...I spent a little time with Rob at the Service facility...very knowledgeable...is in constant contact with the manufacturing plant and has had some long discussions with the fabrication team. He has done a several SRT 10's in the past and is confident that we are going the right direction. He is asking that they complete the unit for my truck to be sure everything works the way they want it to before they complete and ship the others.

Very professional and gained my confidence immediately.

Prof....thanks for the taking the time to help us out....and I couldn't agree more....Begood is a great kisser....

Aww Mike, you said you wouldn't tell.:p :D Roy I had a great time, I am very glad I got to meet you. I know when you come back to get your truck we will have a blast at the Go-kart track. Guys Just so you know, DTS are the people that did the 4.56 gears in my truck. They also did work on my Duster, and my everyday beater Dakota. I trust their work.

Bill.

This set is cheaper than the Wilwoods right? Do they come from Bear already powder coated red too?

Actually they are going to be a tad more than the wildwoods due to the e brake set up.

After getting Prof axle and measuring , with the wildwoods we will not be able to get a 15 inch rim on with the wildwoods and an e brake.

with the baer brakes it will have an e brake and get 15 inch rims on.

I thin you could use the wildwoods but not have any e brake tho:D

and the way he gets them they willl not be coated to have them powder coated wil be xtra

I went to the Baer site...could these new rotors come drilled and slotted? If so I may want to go to Baer for the front too with the drilled and slotted rotors there also.

Not your problem, but just wondering...

Roy

After getting Prof axle and measuring , with the wildwoods we will not be able to get a 15 inch rim on with the wildwoods and an e brake.

Does the RC measure different than the QC? I have wilwoods, ebrake and a 15" rim went on

No they are the same , but you i think went with the ford 9 inch right?

evidently the tube diameter is smaller on the ford axle than the dana 60, and from what I understand with the different diameters and the way they mount determined the size rotor and e brake set up.

he could probably explain it better I'm sure, but it had to do with the tube diameter and dana 60

I have a dana, out of another QC. Locar I think was the name of the place that has the ebrake setup that works

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back