New Rear axle info,,,,,Group buy?

Looks like there is some future interest aside from myself. Perhaps they'll still honor the offer within a reasonable time frame, maybe a couple few months.
I hope I have good luck with some financial stuff coming up in a couple weeks so I can finally DO this!

Azmal said:
Looks like there is some future interest aside from myself. Perhaps they'll still honor the offer within a reasonable time frame, maybe a couple few months.
I hope I have good luck with some financial stuff coming up in a couple weeks so I can finally DO this!

I am with ya there Bro.... Gonna need a little bit. :dontknow:

price update

Ok they do not do installs in their shops

It will come with a standard rear axle cover
upgrade for bearing support is available for $160

The do not off the billet caps for the carrier,

The cryo cost them per pound so a ring gear is in the neighborhood of $150

Carrier will be more, but possibly not needed.

Shipping to say the lower part of Cali, to a residence is arouen $450 to a buisiness about $65 cheaper

I picked cali because of the distance

Stinker said:
Ok they do not do installs in their shops

It will come with a standard rear axle cover
upgrade for bearing support is available for $160

The do not off the billet caps for the carrier,

The cryo cost them per pound so a ring gear is in the neighborhood of $150

Carrier will be more, but possibly not needed.

Shipping to say the lower part of Cali, to a residence is arouen $450 to a buisiness about $65 cheaper

I picked cali because of the distance

FFFF'n Cali.......:D .....how much if you just drive it out....:D

FstJack...we should get ours shipped together......will save a bundle

I jsut thought of something guys, if we can get Begood to pick them up and take them to a Yellow freight terminal, I used to have a discount with them, and have it shipped to a terminal near you.

I have to check and see if I still get the discount

guys we need 5 orders to do the group buy.

we have 540 lookers and 3 buyers

I know a couple guys are thinkin on it.

but right now we have

Nowwhat
Stinker
Fstjack
?

let me ask my finacial advisor (aka my fiancee) and se if the funds are available. dunno since her eclipse went on the fritz.

lets see....

tranny
tranny a week later(not warrenteed)
alarm
then neutral switch all since nov. 17

she might as well drive a ford

I would jump on it but dont have the immediate funds to commit. I will definately keep an eye on this though. Thanks for all your research in this area Stink!! :rock:

No worries guys , just keeping the thread alive,.LOLOL

I do think this is a great upgrade, it started out by me hunting a solution for my RC, because I know it is unvitable.

And after talking with many, found it was goin to be between $3-4k no matter where I went.

Then I called the guys at DTS and they stepped up on the group buy deal, I personally think if you ever make over 600hp the rear axle will be a problem in the future. the stock spider gears are a weak link, cryo will help, but still a weak link, plus the fact that we have to grind our calipers just to get 16 inch rims on, with this set up our options are opened up.

Even Rice Eater with mild mods and Nos, blew the spiders out of his, so much track time at all can weakin the rears.

I am not pushing anyone at all , dont think that, I jus lookin out for my peeps.

and just to thro it out there it dont even have to be for the rams I dont think, if we just get 5 orders for rear axles like big perms toyota, I thinnk they will still give us the group buy, so if ya have a hot rod or anything needin a rear let me know and I'll check on it for yuns.

And if anyone has any questions just pop em out there, I think they have me my own personal line up there now!LOLOL:D

This forum has a way of reinstating 'the bug' ugh... I'll know in about 2 weeks whether or not I'll be able to dip into my cash for some more serious modding.... I'm really getting ahead of myself though, what with my truck not running and all -_- but I still may be number 4 if nobody else has appeased the list requirements by then.

Stinker said:
No worries guys , just keeping the thread alive,.LOLOL

I do think this is a great upgrade, it started out by me hunting a solution for my RC, because I know it is unvitable.

And after talking with many, found it was goin to be between $3-4k no matter where I went.

Then I called the guys at DTS and they stepped up on the group buy deal, I personally think if you ever make over 600hp the rear axle will be a problem in the future. the stock spider gears are a weak link, cryo will help, but still a weak link, plus the fact that we have to grind our calipers just to get 16 inch rims on, with this set up our options are opened up.

Even Rice Eater with mild mods and Nos, blew the spiders out of his, so much track time at all can weakin the rears.

I am not pushing anyone at all , dont think that, I jus lookin out for my peeps.

and just to thro it out there it dont even have to be for the rams I dont think, if we just get 5 orders for rear axles like big perms toyota, I thinnk they will still give us the group buy, so if ya have a hot rod or anything needin a rear let me know and I'll check on it for yuns.

And if anyone has any questions just pop em out there, I think they have me my own personal line up there now!LOLOL:D

Stink....

Call dan at DC....310-841-6996....there are sooooo many high hp trucks that are not on the board....he may have a cust or 2.....

Azmal said:
This forum has a way of reinstating 'the bug' ugh... I'll know in about 2 weeks whether or not I'll be able to dip into my cash for some more serious modding.... I'm really getting ahead of myself though, what with my truck not running and all -_- but I still may be number 4 if nobody else has appeased the list requirements by then.

:dito:
Yeah... i'm interested..... yeah...I'm kicking it...but it's on one of my top ten dumbass things to spend a buck on right now..:( .... going to depend on the next two weeks bud before I could order.... IF I could... down to one income right now...and I need to make sure the Mrs's is "getting her feet" before I start toying.

Nowwhat said:
Stink....

Call dan at DC....310-841-6996....there are sooooo many high hp trucks that are not on the board....he may have a cust or 2.....

I'll calll......forgot that you are not my bitch and Blake isn't around....:D

I'm also a few weeks ahead of knowing what mods I can do with my truck... my other issue with this is what to do with my old rear-end... my garage is running out of room as it is. :p

Not to step on toes, but I wonder if there's a cali shop that could do this build, give us credit on the core and save us the $450 it'd cost in shipping. <shrug> I'm suprised Dan doesn't know somebody out here.

tidnab said:
I'm also a few weeks ahead of knowing what mods I can do with my truck... my other issue with this is what to do with my old rear-end... my garage is running out of room as it is. :p

Not to step on toes, but I wonder if there's a cali shop that could do this build, give us credit on the core and save us the $450 it'd cost in shipping. <shrug> I'm suprised Dan doesn't know somebody out here.

Just got off the phone with Dan....he will make a call or 2 to see if he has any customers that will join us on the group buy....then have the guy call me....

As far as local...the $$$ spent in Cali would more than eat up the freight....And if we ship them together the freight will drop....

Figure you can sell your stocker on Ebay and the such...

If we can get 5 on the initial order, I may be able to talk him into give a decent price on later orders.

I be yo bitch baby!LOLOLOL

Sweet Nowwhat sounds great!

Uh momma jus cam in nekid gotta run;)

Ok back:rock:

But anyway how long does eveyone want to wait?

And thanks Nowwhat on the call to DC;) :p

Should we wait till friday of next week or later?

Ya'll guys rock:rock: sometimes I think we have wwwaaaayyyy too much fun!LOLOLO

49 minutes??? :p how much of that time was you just sitting looking at the boards thinking to yourself (I can't post yet, they'll all know I only lasted for 4.9) :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back