New Toy

outnumbered

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After realizing that the idea of building another truck had "sailed", I finally went with my gut. I know the pictures aren't that great, but it's all I can do for now. Anodized Carbon Matte. It's #7 of 50

410416299.jpg

410416297.jpg

410416298.jpg

Congrats! That's a great looking car.

Thanks. Had to stay true to the SRT family.

That's awesome!!! make sure you read the warnings and take care of that paint. It is very unique! Enjoy that's bad ass!

That's awesome!!! make sure you read the warnings and take care of that paint. It is very unique! Enjoy that's bad ass!

I've tried to do as much research as I could, knowing that my normal products would not work. So, I ordered all new matte finish products last night from Chemicalguys.com. If you know of anything else, please send that info my way.

UIH,

I just wet myself.

That may be the best looking SRT I have even seen.

Congrats and good luck,

B

Here's the video that really got me interested:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpnlC02mA0o]SRT Viper GTS 2014 Anodized Carbon Special Edition Flat Gray Only Fifty Will be Built - YouTube[/ame]

Congrats and I love the color also

It has a sinister, no frills and all-business kinda look to it

Will I see this for sale in a couple of weeks ?? :) or is it a keeper

Congrats and I love the color also

It has a sinister, no frills and all-business kinda look to it

Will I see this for sale in a couple of weeks ?? :) or is it a keeper

Ha! I knew someone would ask that question. It's a keeper.

I've tried to do as much research as I could, knowing that my normal products would not work. So, I ordered all new matte finish products last night from Chemicalguys.com. If you know of anything else, please send that info my way.

also, be careful of your finger prints. make sure you wash your hands before touching the paint, the oils and dirt from our hands can damage the paint.
I see if I can dig up what Chrysler sent me on this.

Back