New Toy

Only 35 made?? Pretty rare then..

Another problem with flat paint will be that due to the fact that it is flat everybody will want to touch it to see if it feels different.

That's why when I get it home, Dr Beasley's sealant is going on.

I think that's one of the best looking Viper colours out there! I know another guy that just one too, the orange calipers and stiching I think are killer and it's part of the TA Package!!!!

I think that's one of the best looking Viper colours out there! I know another guy that just one too, the orange calipers and stiching I think are killer and it's part of the TA Package!!!!

Thanks. I am ready to get it home!

A couple for now:

410482552.jpg

410482553.jpg

I have to say if it was mine reflectors would probably still look like that because I would be driving it the time with no time to work on it.

How do you protect it from those @#$%^ luv bugs ? I'd bet any sort of plastic protection would damage the finish.

At least with regular paint I can really seal it up and put a heavy coat of wax on there and they come off pretty easily at the end of the day.

--CC

How do you protect it from those @#$%^ luv bugs ? I'd bet any sort of plastic protection would damage the finish.

At least with regular paint I can really seal it up and put a heavy coat of wax on there and they come off pretty easily at the end of the day.

--CC

No love bugs here in North Carolina!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back