Nissan GTR or Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

I drove a 2012 gtr coue nights ago and it's unreal how fast it is . I may change my mind

I drove a 2012 gtr coue nights ago and it's unreal how fast it is . I may change my mind
I know for the cash it's a tuff call the Caddies are cheaper but those GTR's are more rare. What made you go for a cruise in a GTR Repo just trying it out?

Yea we repoed it and I took it for a quick spin . I never drove one and the curiosity was killing me . I have driven lambos Aston martins bentleys Audi r8 Maserati but that gtr is unreal

Last edited:
Yea we repoed it and I took it for a quick spin . I never drove one and the curiosity was killing me . I have driven lambos Aston martins bentleys Audi r8 Maserati but that gtr is unreal

Sweet rides,your lucky! What's a Lambo like? I would love to own one some day!!!!

The lambo was crazy I drove it like 30 miles fast loud and people take pics of you driving it's like a experience to drive one .. It was a lime green murcielago

The lambo was crazy I drove it like 30 miles fast loud and people take pics of you driving it's like a experience to drive one .. It was a lime green murcielago

Wow! That's exactly what I would get too!,lime green or pearl yellow!! :drool::rock:
Some day.........

e-mail mopar and ask them. or go to sema and ask them, thats what they told my friend.

Doubt Mopar really cares how I feel. They would take one look at me and say, "Look, that idiot is trying to drag race a 5000lb brick!" :stupido:

The guy was paying 28 a month for it

That's cheap. I would pay that for a short term lease if such a thing was available.

Wow Repo that is a pretty cool job having a chance to drive some of the coolest cars the world has to offer for free.
But is it dangerous like those repo shows you see on TV. I know if you were coming to take my Lambo or something I would be pissed. :secruity:

Wow Repo that is a pretty cool job having a chance to drive some of the coolest cars the world has to offer for free.
But is it dangerous like those repo shows you see on TV. I know if you were coming to take my Lambo or something I would be pissed. :secruity:

It's a cool job but trust me those repo shows are 100% fake

Back