Performance Modifications (Forged)

DevilDawg3097 said:
Prof did you get my message? I hope that was your number?:confused:

Figures he would have a phone conversation with you. I tried and he won't talk to me ;)

TNVIPER said:
Numbers prof?.....:dontknow: :confused:

Need more time on the dyno...but it is coming on very strong...-10 degrees of timing is hitting close to 600...

Working on the heavy tune /meth...needs more time...but mild tune on it now is more than I can handle in the first two gears...breaking tires loose hitting fourth.

Having two of the most experienced Viper Dyno people in the world hovering over my truck working together to tune it...priceless!

Picture527.jpg

And tomorrow morning:

Picture532.jpg

Picture530.jpg

Prof said:
Refrigerated air! Not just a blow job.

Got tweezers, pepper and a magnagying glass??? :dontknow: You'll never see that thing again after that :eek: :D :D :p

Prof said:
Need more time on the dyno...but it is coming on very strong...-10 degrees of timing is hitting close to 600...

Working on the heavy tune /meth...needs more time...but mild tune on it now is more than I can handle in the first two gears...breaking tires loose hitting fourth.

Having two of the most experienced Viper Dyno people in the world hovering over my truck working together to tune it...priceless!

Been a long road with your build Roy.....lookin forward to hearing you shout the results from the roof tops...;)

Man that Roe sounds good Roy:rock: :rock: I'm sure Sean will get the tune spot on for ya;)

NO MORE BLOW BY:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Broke a promise to not street race...just had to get it on, with the red viper above...after dinner...

Sean was riding co-pilot...from about 40, temps in the upper 40's...hit third, and, well just let me say he must have missed a gear or spun bad...I will hear the story in the morning...the truck is wicked fast...and more on tap once we get the bugs worked out...my builder did some "head cleanup" and Sean thinks that he must have done a really good job because he says that the air is flowing close to the capacity of the fuel pump even with the mild tune. More work to do, but it is already far beyond anything I expected...from the ten pound pulley...hehehe.

Tim that was a warm up run just to about 4500...to get a baseline on the Mustang dyno. I will get a vid of a full pull tomorrow...it is just scary...Sean does three or four short pulls before he dumps everything in...

I am stoked!

But I broke my promise to not street race...going back on the wagon immediately...total abstinence is a goal...and I made it almost a year...going for two years this time...sorry...

Prof said:
Broke a promise to not street race...just had to get it on, with the red viper above...after dinner...

Sean was riding co-pilot...from about 40, temps in the upper 40's...hit third, and, well just let me say he must have missed a gear or spun bad...I will hear the story in the morning...the truck is wicked fast...and more on tap once we get the bugs worked out...my builder did some "head cleanup" and Sean thinks that he must have done a really good job because he says that the air is flowing close to the capacity of the fuel pump even with the mild tune. More work to do, but it is already far beyond anything I expected...from the ten pound pulley...hehehe.

You Rock Roy :rock: :rock: :rock:

My personal butt dyno says that if we were on a Dyno Jet, and get the water/meth spot on...we will be between 730 and 750 rwhp and about 710 tq.

Maybe just wishful thinking...but I hope my friends will indulge my possibly overly exuberant enthusiasm for a day or two...

Man, that thing sounds good. Congrats Roy:marchmellow: That's even more motivation for me to do mine:D

Congrats Roy.

Glad to hear you went with the 10 lb pulley. Did you add another idler, or did you up size the existing one to deal with belt slack.

Prof said:
My personal butt dyno says that if we were on a Dyno Jet, and get the water/meth spot on...we will be between 730 and 750 rwhp and about 710 tq.

Maybe just wishful thinking...but I hope my friends will indulge my possibly overly exuberant enthusiasm for a day or two...

Roy, maybe now with these numbers you will get a 13.999 at the track:dontknow: Great job on your bullet resistant engine:congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back