Phoenix, AZ Road Trip (Tortilla Flats)

You guys are funny, I texted Jay telling him I wanted to run that purty Vette of his, and I wished he would have showed after he specifically said he would in a previous post. He keeps telling me how much HP he makes and how light his car is. He even sent me a Wikipedia page saying how fast his car is. I would really like to see what kind of beat down he would hypothetically do to my truck. He claims his buddies say he should be able to run 9's and easily 10's, so a big ole QC on spray should be easy pickings. :D

You guys will have your turn at getting the saw. :chain: Hope those trucks have plenty of nitrous. :D

Plus I didn't bring the truck cause I was waiting on jays z06

So with it being a cruise you left your truck at home? Sorry I couldn't make this one guys. Out of 3 cruises in one day I just drew 1 out of my hat and the Sedona one took place. The car handled great on Mingus mountain. I got it up to 179 on a straightaway then caught up to a semi real quick. Im going up to Laughlin this weekend. Hopefully the following weekend we can do Pavillions and rick can have a shot at my car. Even though im a vette owner, I still love these trucks and like hanging around you guys.

So with it being a cruise you left your truck at home? Sorry I couldn't make this one guys. Out of 3 cruises in one day I just drew 1 out of my hat and the Sedona one took place. The car handled great on Mingus mountain. I got it up to 179 on a straightaway then caught up to a semi real quick. Im going up to Laughlin this weekend. Hopefully the following weekend we can do Pavillions and rick can have a shot at my car. Even though im a vette owner, I still love these trucks and like hanging around you guys.

Yeah I had my gf and daughter with me. Car seat doesn't fit that good in back seat. He safety is more important than showing up in my truck lol

Wow, so you posted last week you would definitely join us, but we were relegated to being picked out of a hat? So Mr. Popular, should I feel special next time you can meet up with us,:D? Tracks opening soon so hopefully we'll catch you and some of them 9 second Vettes out there. Later vato. :p

And yes Jay, Wikipedia says your Vette should beat me handily, I just wanted a friendly race to see how mine is running with spray and the six speed.

It would be worth the price of a ticket to see the best of three.

Hey, if he beats me like he says he should, it took him buying a lightweight 650 HP car to do it. He sure never could in his truck. :D

Hey, if he beats me like he says he should, it took him buying a lightweight 650 HP car to do it. He sure never could in his truck. :D

That's okay. I didn't buy the car to have a pissing match with you. I bought it to enjoy and go on cruises. I bet I can granny shift and still beat that pretty truck of yours.:D

That's okay. I didn't buy the car to have a pissing match with you. I bought it to enjoy and go on cruises. I bet I can granny shift and still beat that pretty truck of yours.:D

If your not into pissing matches, why don't you take your grandma's Camaro and her boyfriend Ford off your sig page? You talk a lot of smoke for somebody that didn't show up. :p

I'm willing to put some money on it, my new Bogart wheel setup is already being done. It takes me longer to buy stuff because I don't live with grandma, even in my 20's. I don't run from a race or racetrack, you know that. :)

Have fun cruising with the AARP guys. I have work a grownup business to go tend to. :D

You mad Bro? Lol

Me, for what, this is all fun for me. I just find it amusing how you talk in hypotheticals what your car should run and how it should smoke my QC. You used to give other guys a hard time for being dyno queens or unicorns as I call them. This is all fun and games for me buddy. If I get a race, even better. You should know me by now. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back