RICEEATER I WANT MY RIM BACK

Ya I have to say... Ive never met Chad but I did get the pleasure of meeting Clint at the PCB GTG. He is definitely "rough around the edges" but if you make a deal then you need to stand by it. In my opinion Clint is a standup guy... I hope this gets resolved.....

Rice Eater said:
you are an asshole and a liar you even said it yourself. allow me to elaborate.

first off i did not break one of my rims.
second the rim you "gave" me was a single knock off...you did not have an "extra" set of rims nor did you say you wanted it back.
third you burned your bridges with me and a few other members a long time ago after trying to fu*k over and cheap your way out of several business dealings and also try to intentionally hurt and destroy other's character like you're trying to do here.
fouth i don't have that cheap ass knock off rim anymore...it went toward paying off one of your debts so you should be thanking me.
fith all four wheels on my truck are my originals that came with the truck.
sixth i'm done.

If I may ask ... What debt did this go toward without consulting Clint first?? Thats kind of shady in itself.....:dontknow: :dontknow:

Stinker said:
I am not getting in the middle of this, but I have to say a couple things about clint, jsut because everyone seems to hate him here, and thinks he is jsut an ass.

clint has a very big heart unknowing of most,
he sold SRT Brad and engine, sent it to him without full payment, later he did hound brad, it wasnt brads fault what happened,but brad is a stand up dude, and finished out the deal, but it did take a long while to do.
Brad is a very standup guy:rock:

clint also sold greg a tranny , suncoast tranny, had it went thru and built, even drove thru a hurricane, to shuttle the tranny to greg so he could have it the next day, never asked for full payment up front, never got full payment.

there is other instances where clint has given stuff and never asked for payment, but people seem to take advantage of those situations.

certain people have talked to me about clint as of late, how on the forum he seems to be a prick, but it person is a very nice and careing person, and to me , he allways has been.

there is more to clint than most will tke the time to see, clint is clint and allways will be, and until you let your self know him, you wnat understand him.

the deal with him and rice, dont know the story, both are good guys,

but rice , clint did say the $ part didnt really bother him as much as he thought better of you. but thats his words, not mine.

this arguement is between you two:D and i like th ehell outta both of ya'll:rock:
:withstupid: :D

I've met both and they both are good people. Like Stinker said, Clint does think very highly of Chad. And, yes those are his words. I too, don't think it's about the money with Clint. I think he just feels he was taking advantage of. I can tell you all. In the very short time that I've known Clint, he has shown me that he truely has a big heart. I will be posting up soon just how big of a heart he has, once my project is done.;) Come on guys work this out.

PS Let me put it out there now before Stinker and Clint do. Yes I'm a pussy. You two know what I'm talking about. :)

Hatedonmostly said:
I gave viper my throttle body for free......:rock: Then he gave me a radio cuz mine fried :rock: it's a brotherhood

hey man what is Family for :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ur TB is on my truck as we speek, ported and polished :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I had sometime to think about this after seeing Chad's initial response i was more disappointed than anything,i asked you repeatedly to return the rim without any type of reply,i had other forum members email you and you never responded ,i told you via text message that you had until friday to return my rim and you didnt respond. claiming that i'm now trying to ruin your reputation by posting this falls all on your shoulders for not responding.

Chad you can choose to believe whatever you want,but the fact is you borrowed my rim and never returned it.People choose sides with disagreements like you have .Obviously you have your reasons.

Out of all the posts that I have made this was the one thread I didnt want to write,I told several members that, all you had to do was respond to the messages i sent,but you didnt.

If you're judging my character then fine but i guess you forgot about the care package i sent your brother while he was in the hospital a few years ago.Some of the people you're defending are the ones that bad mouth you behind your back.

Nice 1/4 mile run chub,
I guess I have to get back to the track and try again.
Can't wait to see the time slip and vids for comparision..
O.e.m. stands for original equipment as manufactured,Continentals are replacements.

1qksrt said:
Nice 1/4 mile run chub,
I guess I have to get back to the track and try again.
Can't wait to see the time slip and vids for comparision..
O.e.m. stands for original equipment as manufactured,Continentals are replacements.
Gee you could try,but who really cares,i'm amazed you know what o.e.m stands for when you can even bolt on an alternator/power steering pump without fing it up

Chub, I'm just ticked off that I didn't know you were running at the Rock a couple of weeks ago. I would have liked to see that pass.

flchub said:
Gee you could try,but who really cares,i'm amazed you know what o.e.m stands for when you can even bolt on an alternator/power steering pump without fing it up

I guess that you didn,t??I have always said that you have a good heart(ask anyone)The problem is that your heart is inside a bipolar baby huey :D
You get along with everyone until you do business with them,Why is that:dontknow:

outnumbered said:
Chub, I'm just ticked off that I didn't know you were running at the Rock a couple of weeks ago. I would have liked to see that pass.

So would alot of other people:D :D :D

1qksrt said:
I guess that you didn,t??I have always said that you have a good heart(ask anyone)The problem is that your heart is inside a bipolar baby huey :D
You get along with everyone until you do business with them,Why is that:dontknow:
I've done thousands of dollars worth of business with stinker without any issues,i own and run a sucessful business working with cities and country clubs.

I believe money brings out a person's true character,everything is a test with me,some people pass it ,most dont,YOU failed miserably,my brother warned me about you way before our fallout ,he's always right.

You begged me to bring my engine to you,i had my mechanic friend who i've done business with and been friends with for over 16 years ready to swap my engines for me.You had no work your quote:it's never been this bad ,i'm leaving work early because theres nothing to do.

It was a huge mistake,several errors were made by you,you told me that you had pulled the oil pan looked at the engine and it was forged(you were wrong it was stock).

There is a laundry list, i dont need to rehash,you promoted yourself as someone with unlimited knowledge ,i trusted you,you told me i was your best friend .i show up to pickup my truck and you decide that i owe you more money then what was agreed upon,you dont say anything until the swap is complete. you quoted me the same rates as dc performance charges yet you have no insurance no business license,you dont pay any taxes on the $2000 cash i payed you which was supposed to be $1500.

now you tell me you have 50 hours total in this engine swap,it took you 9 hrs to pull my engine.

fast forward to my recent build with my mechanic friend of 16 years,he's a transmission mechanic by trade ,has never pulled a viper engine before yet he does it in 5.5 hours,6.5 hours total he has my heads off and supercharger so i can inspect the damage.the truck sits for 7 months in his driveway my shortblock comes back i comeover and together we reinstall the heads then install the engine including the supercharger in alittle over a day(bout 13 hrs)

so now we have 19.5 hours total in this i break the engine in and he installs the new external fuel system (4hrs),so he has 23.5 hrs total into a truck he's never done work on.

reguardless of the extra things you did with my truck it was far less than you stated,in your mind you did a great job,in my mind you fell far short of expectations.

i thought so much of you as a friend that i brought you over thanksgiving dinner because your wife was working ,i gave you a dell laptop and the bedrug

Friends dont do what you did to me,i believed you,helped you however i could and all you ever saw in me was dollars signs. I kept my word and payed you and you have a cop friend at your house to make sure i didnt try to pickup my truck parts without you being paid.Lesson learned,you showed me your true self.

anyone can go back through all of my posts where i supported everything you did up until this all happened.

I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND ,THATS WHAT YOU TOLD ME OVER AND OVER,I FELL FOR IT.

:congrats: It must be wonderfull believing yourself and all your wonderfull accomplishments in life.

Black1 said:
It would still be interesting to see who Chad gave the rim to....

Thats what Id like to know... What "debt" did he repay for Clint with that rim??

Hatedonmostly said:
Well you have another knockoff you wanna sell :) i want a 22 spare

Joe...give me a call...I can hook you up.

viperhauler said:
i saw it...

it was his first run...

guess we'd just leave well enough alone before something bad happened...

so we went for beers to celebrate:rock: :rock:
glad we went too, he came for his tranny an wasnt in the best of moods:eek:

nothing good would have come from it;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back