Sacramento May 9th

SrtBrad said:
I'm leaving LA around 10am and meeting up with the Bakersfield crew at noon. We should be at Sacramento around 5pm latest. Give me a shout if you like at 323 896-3281.
Alright then, that works for me. How many are comimg from L.A

Well looks like 7 showed with trucks and 1 without:rock: :rock:

Brad - LoveThisTruck
Brad - SRTbrad
Chuck - WyoramSRT-10
Dom - 505'sfastestviper
Jerry - Trainman
Todd - Tsmith3
Ron - Black Pearl (no truck):(
Someone that lives in Sacramento but was here only a minute:confused:

Last edited:
Cherry Performance said:
Well looks like 7 showed with trucks and 1 without:rock: :rock:

Brad - LoveThisTruck
Brad - SRTbrad
Chuck - WyoramSRT-10
Dom - 505'sfastestviper
Jerry - Trainman
Todd - Tsmith3
Ron - Black Pearl (no truck):(
Someone that lives in Sacramento but was here only a minute:confused:
Lol..... The Sacramento guy would be me. Im tony everyone. Hopefully I can meet you guys today at the track after work. Last night I couldnt make it to Chili's but looking forward for today.

BADASS-SRT- said:
Lol..... The Sacramento guy would be me. Im tony everyone. Hopefully I can meet you guys today at the track after work. Last night I couldnt make it to Chili's but looking forward for today.

Hey Tony, we will be at the track around 4:00 see you their :burnout: :burnout:

Has anyone else showed up at the doubletree hotel? What happened to that one big list of people that were coming?

tsmith3 said:
Nowhat's record still stands for now.
I think Dom only got 4 passes in. His last one was the best I think:dontknow: It was high 11's, again I think:dontknow: Track prep was not the best. Plus Dom was just starting to get a good feel for the truck. I even spun out on my DR in a QC:mad:

But I did manage to get a 12.97 @ 109 mph on my last pass:rock:

505 did set a new record tonight though. "How close can you get to the wall without actually hitting it!" So far, he's the best!

I also set a new speed record for NA trucks, @ 115.887 mph. But the starting line would not allow a good launch as my best 60' all night was 1.81. My four runs were as follows: 12.35 @115.37, 12.40 @ 114.89, 12.42 @115.44 and 12.47 @115.887.

Trainman- Don't beat yourself up. Like you said. Just could not launch on the track. Track prep was not good off the line.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back