San Diego Dyno Day

SrtBrad said:
DynoDay2316b.jpg

look at the smile of the owner WOW!! nice truck!

Slow but nice!:D

SrtBrad said:
And even meaner on the highway. Damn your truck looked real good on video as well.:rock: :rock:
I got to admit, That truck looks nice.

J.R.

SrtBrad said:
And even meaner on the highway. Damn your truck looked real good on video as well.:rock: :rock:

Dude don't tease me like that!

NOW SHOW US THE F-EN VIDEO!:D

JRSVIPR said:
I got to admit, That truck looks nice.

J.R.

THANK YOU SIR.

i like yours also. quick question? how in the fukk do you keep that truck so Dam clean??...........i clean mine out and 30 sec. later it's dirty again!

bucke77 said:
ITS CERTAINLY IS A BEAUTIFUL TRUCK

hey Birthday boy, what's your e-mail....and i will send over a picture of a nice truck to you....it's yellow and on the freeway? can you guess? :D

Whitesnake said:
THANK YOU SIR.

i like yours also. quick question? how in the fukk do you keep that truck so Dam clean??...........i clean mine out and 30 sec. later it's dirty again!
I guess it's just one of those colors that don't show dirt as well,But as you saw i had to sacrifice some hp for it.:D

J.R.

SrtBrad said:
Sure the video will start off with your truck being passed by a RED QC.:D :D
Why does that not surprise me.:D

UNIBOY said:
Why does that not surprise me.:D

i let him pass me so he could take the video!:call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :call: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit:

What the hell is this?:dontknow:

I don't see any old farts in this crowd.:( Weren't we invited.;) :D :p

Actually it looks like you guys had a great time,:rock: :rock: :rock: although I'm confused by the blue sky and shadows.:dontknow: We don't have shadows in the Festering Shit Hole.:(

Silverback said:

Actually it looks like you guys had a great time,:rock: :rock: :rock: although I'm confused by the blue sky and shadows.:dontknow: We don't have shadows in the Festering Shit Hole.:(

no old fart's there!:D

Silverback said:

I was there representing the old guys.( No problem )

J.R.

Silverback said:

They're too damn skinny too. :D:p

Whitesnake said:
Dude, it was love making after that!!!!:D :D :D
Kiss my ass Eddie :bird::thefinger:

BTW very grateful for the pics Brad, cant thank you & your wife enough. They look great! Patrick & Revedup Kustoms, thanks for the event, the shop kicks ass! Great meeting the new guys and seeing the regulars, can't wait for the next! BTW thanks for the morning coffee JT, I needed it! :rock::tee::coffee:

Happy b-day Robert, I hope you get what you want! :cheers::girlshit:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back