San Diego Dyno Day

SrtBrad said:
DynoDay2349b.jpg

This is what happens when you drink to much the day before lol

Just finished uploading the raw footage to the editing computer. I will need help in picking the song(s) for the video. Any Suggestions? I have my ideas but want it to be a group vote.

Anybody that wants to check out the raw footage is welcome to come by and take a look. PM me if interested.

85F outside in f-ing San Diego...and someone's wearing a knit hat?!?!??! WTF?
:D

Looks like fun.
If someone could put names on some faces for us Right-coasters, that'd be appreciated.

Kevan said:
85F outside in f-ing San Diego...and someone's wearing a knit hat?!?!??! WTF?
:D
nah my friend....in San Diego, its not called a knit hat lol, its called a beanie. Beanie's are worn in socal when your not in the mood to fix your hair and/or in a hurry :) You throw them on, and run out the door...they serve a good purpose :D especially early in the morning . (EX: fishing trip, gtg's, etc....I have a few myself hehe) But on occasion you use them for cold (under 70 degree) weather :D

-Red

Kevan said:
Ahh...gotcha. So it's a visual cue as to those who haven't showered.
LOL
Come on Kevan give the kid a break he happens to be on of my employes had to be at my office at 6-am and his house is a good 45min to 1hr away.

Cheers J.T.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Come on Kevan give the kid a break he happens to be on of my employes had to be at my office at 6-am and his house is a good 45min to 1hr away.

Cheers J.T.

J.T. please thank your employee for me. He did a good job filming for us. Also he is a very nice guy as well. It was a pleasure meeting him.

Brad

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:

Cheers J.T.
Heh...heh. You missed the "LOL" in my 2nd line.

SrtBrad said:
J.T. please thank your employee for me. He did a good job filming for us. Also he is a very nice guy as well. It was a pleasure meeting him.

Brad

Thanks Brad he had a great time cant wipe that smile off his face:D :D he wants to come down for race day also:rock: :rock:

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Thanks Brad he had a great time cant wipe that smile off his face:D :D he wants to come down for race day also:rock: :rock:
yeah race day!!! I'm not working

you can bring them there. in your truck down the strip must be securely mounted out of the drivers way (i believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back