San Diego Dyno Day

SrtBrad said:
Looks like the Boss is kicking me out of the drivers seat and wants to race. Maybe she can race your wife. I'll take video. The winner gets to race Whitesnake.:D :D

you are being funny now!:D

SrtBradsBoss said:
You think Brad is joking? Are you affraid of loosing to a girl? I have your sticker ready for you.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :girl:

J.R.

My wife is still taking care of the 16 yo so looks like I will have to race your wife:driver: :driver: :driver: .

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
My wife is still taking care of the 16 yo so looks like I will have to race your wife:driver: :driver: :driver: .

Your wife has to come. But I can race you. :p How is your daughter doing?

SrtBradsBoss said:
Your wife has to come. But I can race you. :p How is your daughter doing?
Still looks like she lost a boxing match :boxing: Dont worry I will bring the slower Q/C:burnout: :burnout: :D

Cheers J.T.

So Brad has put on the night tail lights. Can't wait to see what they look like on. We will post pictures shortly to show you all. Thank you guys for giving the to us.

SrtBradsBoss said:
So Brad has put on the night tail lights. Can't wait to see what they look like on. We will post pictures shortly to show you all. Thank you guys for giving the to us.

As promised by the Boss racer, here are the lights installed. Thanks again everyone that voted to give the lights to us. J.T. and wife can't say enough but here's the short version "THANK YOU BOTH".

RamLights.jpg

SrtBrad said:
As promised by the Boss racer, here are the lights installed. Thanks again everyone that voted to give the lights to us. J.T. and wife can't say enough but here's the short version "THANK YOU BOTH".

RamLights.jpg

look's great Brad & Boss......

btw, JT love the pic dude! :D

Here is my print out for comparison or whatever ;)

Attachments

• 2007_04_03_Truck_Dyno_small.JPG
    2007_04_03_Truck_Dyno_small.JPG
    275.8 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back