SoCal drags July 1

hey Nowwhat ... Are you going to go lower than 10.733 this time if the track conditions are good ? And if so what are you going to do diffrently this weekend ?

QuickSilver said:
Maybe leave the house ...... 5a, that'll put me there about 6a.
If you have a better idea on time, I'm listening............

Quick

no sir., just asking so i know when to get there that's all!

solsir4 said:
has anyone participated in the ongoing debate on wether or not our trucks are quicker without the tonneau on the back ? I am a firm believer that they ARE quicker without the tonneau and think i am going to race it both ways this weekend ... seems like we should have some sort of side bets going if it is quicker or not . So many people on here have strong opinions that its not quicker , i am going to prove them wrong this weekend !

made back to back runs with the cover on/off....for me = ZERO difference

solsir4 said:
hey Nowwhat ... Are you going to go lower than 10.733 this time if the track conditions are good ? And if so what are you going to do diffrently this weekend ?

no idea...?...gonna be warmer....higher altitude....less track prep

but...

quicker NOS ramping
Bigger tires
Locker
100lbs lighter

so you guess is as good as mine....:dontknow:

10.6 just sounds better doesn't it????

Folks, If DC finishes work on my truck this week, I am going to try and make it out to Fontana. On 7/9 we are having a baby girl, so my wife forbids me from racing. What time are the non-racers getting there?

cold said:
Folks, If DC finishes work on my truck this week, I am going to try and make it out to Fontana. On 7/9 we are having a baby girl, so my wife forbids me from racing. What time are the non-racers getting there?

we will be all set up by 8:30ish....show up whenever....

congrats on the baby....:rock: :rock: ....

Nowwhat said:
we will be all set up by 8:30ish....show up whenever....

congrats on the baby....:rock: :rock: ....

Thanks. I saw my truck this morning. I NEED to get behind the wheel. :D :D :D Hopefully it will be done tomorrow, maybe Friday.

Just got off the phone with Sport Truck Magazine...

they are confirmed for Sunday....told them we would have a dozen trucks out there...and mentioned that it would be a killer group shot....he agreeed...so wash 'em up boys....:rock:

Nowwhat said:

they are confirmed for Sunday....told them we would have a dozen trucks out there...and mentioned that it would be a killer group shot....he agreeed...so wash 'em up boys....:rock:
I might have to drive mine down.

Nowwhat said:

Blue wheels are on!!!

Nowwhat said:

Way cool! Did they indicate what time they may be there?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back