SoCal drags July 1

TheMoparConnection<-----Not Racing
Redramrules<-----Not Racing (2 chairs, beers, anything else?)
VNM PWRD<------Not Racing ( Soda , chips )
Whitesnake<-----Not Racing (about a 1000lbs of meat for Uniboy)
Uniboy (EZup, 4 chairs, Sandwiches & soda)
FSTJACK (EZ_UP, 6 Chairs, Brats & fixin's, Bbq grill)
Nowwhat<-----Racing (breakfast pastries)
Awdisuzu
SrtBrad
Snake2144
Ferarritruck (his lost tooth) and some KY
BlackKnight
VPRPWR
solsir4 <---Racing? (5 chairs, cooler with sodas and munchies, and a giant umbrella just in case it rains)lol
Furyous<-----Not Racing(10~15 chairs and a 4x4 table)
RedSrt007<---Not Racing (bringing wonderful FstJack )

TheMoparConnection<-----Not Racing (water, snacks, soda)
Awdisuzu
SrtBrad
Snake2144
BlackKnight
VPRPWR
solsir4 <---Racing? (5 chairs, cooler with sodas and munchies, and a giant umbrella just in case it rains)lol

TheMoparConnection<-----Not Racing (water, snacks, soda)
Awdisuzu
SrtBrad<-----Racing (Video and camera gear)
Snake2144
BlackKnight
VPRPWR

Nowwhat said:
no idea.....6:00 in line....????...drink some coffee and make fun of Vprpwr?

for those of us that don't race?
what time should or could be there? last time they did not want us to park inside?????

If I come to meet you guys, do spectators get to park with the racers like at Irwindale or will I be shunned into an outside lot?

depends.. sometimes they will allow it and because this is just the 1st 150 cars, I'm thinking they will, but you never know until you get there.

TheMoparConnection said:
depends.. sometimes they will allow it and because this is just the 1st 150 cars, I'm thinking they will, but you never know until you get there.
I called them this morning and they said it shouldn't be a problem. Just give them one of the guys racings name and tell them you have tools and things for them.
For the guys racing it sounds like they are getting a lot of calls for Sunday so it might be better to go as close to 4am as you can.

UNIBOY said:
I called them this morning and they said it shouldn't be a problem. Just give them one of the guys racings name and tell them you have tools and things for them.
For the guys racing it sounds like they are getting a lot of calls for Sunday so it might be better to go as close to 4am as you can.

SH!T, 4:00 a.m.!!!!!!!
i think Nowwhat should camp out there on Saturday??:D
Glad i don't race!!!

VNM PWRD said:
:( :( OK I will see you at 4am.

misery loves company.....ha...Buckley is riding with me so his ass has to get up at 2:30?.....be at my house by 3:00 so we can be there 4:15....????

Thats pretty damn early, dont know if I will be hungover from the night before or still up. Either way, I will try to meet you guys there. Driving the turbo TL there though :(

That means I have to leave my house at 1:30, stop by Bob's house in Canyon lake, pick up the good parts he wants me to and then go to the track.

Gee this sounds like a lot of fun.................................:confused:

Attachments

• Fun Meter.jpg
    Fun Meter.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 13
does anyone want to meet at hooters on milliken saturday night for chicken wings and beer ? I decided to stay there on saturday because i am not a morning person ... driving a hundred miles to get there by 4 would suck , and its a good excuse to go get super sauced at hooters . I was thinking about 6 on saturday , any takers ?

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:
misery loves company.....ha...Buckley is riding with me so his ass has to get up at 2:30?.....be at my house by 3:00 so we can be there 4:15....????
WTF??!! wow thats early.. i guess I'll be there at 3. will you be making some coffee there Mike? coffee beans not open that early.

TheMoparConnection said:
WTF??!! wow thats early.. i guess I'll be there at 3. will you be making some coffee there Mike? coffee beans not open that early.

Am/Pm coffee at the gas station....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back