SoCal Fires

OCBob said:
I'm sure communications aren't working properly. There is likely no landline or cell service available. Let us know when you do hear from them.

Oue extended family lives in Smiley Park below Running Springs and they are showing on the website for abc7.com video where I use to live but not sure how close they are to the house I grew up in. If you want to go see the video click on raw footage and they will show where they are kind of

Mike Brady stay safe and get out of there if they tell you to leave please keep us up to date on the situation

thought's and concerns from Ohio................and sending you the big guy to help.............

smoke.jpg

Did you see the poor reporter, reporting on his own home while it is burning to the ground! :(Man!! That has to SUCK!!!!!

He lived in it for 25 years!!

The evacuation order for my area has just been lifted....

More gear is leaving to fight fires elsewhere......good luck to other areas....

ntw0rk said:
Did you see the poor reporter, reporting on his own home while it is burning to the ground! :(Man!! That has to SUCK!!!!!

He lived in it for 25 years!!

Yup, Larry Himmel....... just fkn sucks...

D

That's good to hear Mike!

Let's hope everyone else fares as well as you did!

Keep letting us know how everyone is.....I am worried about you guys.

Walt

TheSickness said:
I have all 5 of his numbers including the Moderator Bat Phone :D Are you outta danger Mike and have you heard from Busey :dontknow: :D

What he said....how is your home and friends that may be in the area?

getting CLOSE! next street over is evacuated, voodoo is out of his house, and is on his way over to mine.

RedSrt007 said:
getting CLOSE! next street over is evacuated, voodoo is out of his house, and is on his way over to mine.
Damn! Stay safe everyone.

RedSrt007 said:

All the best to you, Kevin and Patrick........ God bless...

D

Is there any remover of difficulties save God?

Praise be to God, He is God and all abide by his bidding.

Earlier in the day there was no evidence at all of any of the fires here, but in the last few hours the smoke has been building to the south. There is a lot of it in the air. Keep in mind that I am well north of the Dago boys and upwind. The southern sky is now full of smoke.

I have also been hearing that Running Springs is in terrible shape, another wonderful out of the way place in SoCal. I haven't heard about Ramona and how they have fared, but that is also another great spot here, and I know the Dago fires were close.

OCBob said:
Earlier in the day there was no evidence at all of any of the fires here, but in the last few hours the smoke has been building to the south. There is a lot of it in the air. Keep in mind that I am well north of the Dago boys and upwind. The southern sky is now full of smoke.

I have also been hearing that Running Springs is in terrible shape, another wonderful out of the way place in SoCal. I haven't heard about Ramona and how they have fared, but that is also another great spot here, and I know the Dago fires were close.

All of my Ramona friends have been evacuated....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back