SoCal Fires

Prof said:
Ohhhh. The pain must be terrible.

What can we do? Anything needed right now?

Roy

Thanks Prof,

He thankfully had his house fully insured and will not loose any money but he will have lost all his sentimental items that money can't buy. Thankfully as Jayme stated her dad has a very nice motorhome for the time being. He is at the evacuation center and refuses our help since he has the motorhome.

Wow,,,,

so sorry Guys.....Your Pops sounds like a tough ol' guy....but if he needs anything let us know....

Sorry to hear about your father's house Jayme, as the others have said, if there is anything he needs, just say the word...

So sad... this whole thing....

ntw0rk said:
Sorry to hear about your father's house Jayme, as the others have said, if there is anything he needs, just say the word...

So sad... this whole thing....

Thanx Ntwork. He is good has everything he needs. You all are very kind. The only thing I have is the memories

It's just hitting home for Jayme as her childhood memories and items left behind went up in smoke. We don't need any finacial or physical help but would appreciate any mental support for Jayme. She has broken down a few times already and I don't know how to help her.:banghead: :banghead:

im so sorry to hear this. my heart goes out to you and your family. if i cazn help in any w3ay let me know

Stanimal said:
im so sorry to hear this. my heart goes out to you and your family. if i cazn help in any w3ay let me know

Thank you Stan. Brad is right it is now hitting me that the house is really gone. I have broken down a few times today like right now as well. I would like to go up to the house when the CHP lets people up but I might just loose it if I do.
All of our pets that had passed away over the years are buried there and now there is no one there anymore.

SrtBradsBoss said:
Thank you Stan. Brad is right it is now hitting me that the house is really gone. I have broken down a few times today like right now as well. I would like to go up to the house when the CHP lets people up but I might just loose it if I do.
All of our pets that had passed away over the years are buried there and now there is no one there anymore.

You just have to move on.... I know it's hard, but you just need to work harder to make better memories. ........... God Bless.

SrtBradsBoss said:
i really have no words to express the feelings i have and the sorrow i feel for you and others. i can not even imagine this happening to myself or family. it must be heartbreaking. but dont let it get you down. you still have your memories and they can never be taken away from you. god bless you and your family

I've been following all of this from across the ocean. It is crazy! What a tragic, heartbreaking loss. I'm so sorry for all of those who have lost so much.

Two of my brothers were in evacuation zones. One is from the San Pasqual Valley south of Escondido. He has now been allowed to go home and everything is okay. Another brother is in Carlsbad where it was only voluntary evacuation. The rest of my family, including my father and my son, are in the Temecula area and watching things very closely. My dad and sister live on the Pechanga reservation and are keeping a look out for changing winds. My son is in Murrieta but his studio is on the reservation. I have a brother and a sister living in Temecula as well as several nieces and nephews. I hear our neighbors to the south on the La Jolla reservation were completely wiped out.

I say give the arsonists to the La Jolla Indians and let them exact some good old fashion Indian justice.

I'm proud of the way you are all looking out for each other. What a great group of people all brought together because of a pick-up truck.

God bless you all. I'll keep praying. I wish I could do more.

SrtBrad said:
It's just hitting home for Jayme as her childhood memories and items left behind went up in smoke. We don't need any finacial or physical help but would appreciate any mental support for Jayme. She has broken down a few times already and I don't know how to help her.:banghead: :banghead:
God Bless you both and your family ............. our prayers are with you Jayme - hang in there and stay strong :rock: :rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
im very sorry..what a terrible thing..:(

Jayme, draw on the strength of this 'truckin family'...we are here for you in prayer and thought. The human condition is sometimes difficult, but always rewarding in retrospect.

SrtBradsBoss said:

I may have a strange way of looking at things at times, but to me a house is just a physical thing, and I have no more attachment to it than I do to my lawnmower. It's the people that make it a home. If the people survive, the home is still there and resides wherever the people are.

I sure hope that does not come across wrong. I'm still sorry for your loss, but the most important part still exists.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back