Southwest National GTG

Where would you prefer a Southwest National GTG to take place?

• Arizona

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • New Mexico

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Texas

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • California

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
AZ would be good, great weather, track open all year long, and we can have track to ourselves if we like. New Mexico gots nothing this time of year, too cold. Cali is good but too far for neighboring states to drive and I'm not sure they're tracks are open.

AZ would be good, great weather, track open all year long, and we can have track to ourselves if we like. New Mexico gots nothing this time of year, too cold. Cali is good but too far for neighboring states to drive and I'm not sure they're tracks are open.

Our tracks are open. Just went a Import Face Off event at Fontana Speedway on Saturday :D

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, i do agree with location because i think we have just as many Texas freaks as we do Cali guys so Arizona would be a nice location and you guys do got like 9 months of Summer lol:rock: You know im down for AZ GTG and if you dont believe me ask me if im down on Saturday while im there lol

Vegas would be FANTASTIC place, plenty of hotels, things to do besides why we there for in first place, etc. Don't have ANY idea of what would be available in New Mexico as for tracks or other facilities etc.

It was a 2800 mile round trip for me, enjoyed every second

DSC_0022_jpg.jpg

That was 2006 in Bakersfield at Famoso Raceway, it was the best GTG ever. Since then, the entire 1/4 mile was surfaced in concrete, the only one on the west coast. DA and altitude are far superior to Vegas, if you're wanting a serious performance GTG. I'll admit Vegas would be fun, but also more expensive and your truck will run about .8 to 1 second slower than at Famoso. John at M&H has some pull with the track owners. Dom will probably set a new record there.:rock: I'm kneeling in the front row with the red t-shirt.

I will settle this for everyone now. The National GTG will be the private track rental day at Famoso in Bakersfield where Dom WILL set the new World Record. DC Performance will be there for tuning and support. All you ladies can try to make a poll but this is the answer. Who's down with the clown Dom and the National GTG at Famoso with DC Performance? BTW Hank will be there too. He promised to body slam me. Hahahaha!:D

I wouldn't mind Vegas either. Sounds like NM is out.....would edit the poll but it won't let me edit the poll portion of the thread. I know we have quite a few texas members but I am shocked I haven't seen them post up on here. Someone should contact some of the Texas members and have them post up their opinions.

Very Nice Video Brad

Back