Streetable Single Turbo Kits?

505'sFastestViper. said:
i dont get this:dontknow:

My Bad for not saying this better,
What I am referring to is a simpler/cheaper adjustable boost control(on the fly?),A better understanding of Chryslers ecu,more affordable intake/heads etc.etc.

msdnga said:
Good luck man, I am rooting for you! Alot of tubbed 4 link combos out there and the owners have no clue how to drive it...drive your tubby combo for a year each weekend, then you'll get good.....
my 63 nova is tubbed with a spool i am sure i will be just fine

505 put a title under that sig like stop smoking or lose weight so when she hipnotizes me again it would be for a great cause.lol

msdnga said:
Is that the time you are going to beat 505? With your internet hp calculator you should be way in the 9's! Just be careful, Florida weather and tracks can dissapoint......
at 5400 lbs it takes 1100 hp to run a 9.90 according to the calculator

Man thats heavy, my Quad Cab Ram weighs 5300 full trim with me and my kids in it. Have you weighed your truck?

FATJACK said:
Guys bring em both to the 1st Annual Southeast GTG in Panama City in April.
That would be great!!!
Isn't that an 1/8 mile track??:dontknow:

Dang! That blows that whole 1/4 mile arguement! Can we start over?

msdnga said:
Man thats heavy, my Quad Cab Ram weighs 5300 full trim with me and my kids in it. Have you weighed your truck?

Hmmm... I might have to... :confused: Most publications show the Quad Cab as being 5500LBS or over (Motor Trend says 5572).

were you missing something??? Like a motor? Wheels? :dontknow: LOL! :p

Black1 said:
Hmmm... I might have to... :confused: Most publications show the Quad Cab as being 5500LBS or over (Motor Trend says 5572).

were you missing something??? Like a motor? Wheels? :dontknow: LOL! :p
well they all do not weigh exactly the same obviously some have different options. On my Title it reads 5501

Yep, I took the bed off and I run big ole 33 12 50's mud kings on the back....
Welcome to Florida!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back