Striker Cam

Sounds sweet man!! Now I gotta ask...has nothing to do with the cam although I want one lol Where did you get the tail lights? and did they come that dark or did you tint them? Also where did you get this cam?

Sounds sweet man!! Now I gotta ask...has nothing to do with the cam although I want one lol Where did you get the tail lights? and did they come that dark or did you tint them? Also where did you get this cam?

Stinker can set you up with the tail lights. Rotten ronnie did the engine work.

Are those the Recon's? If so Do you have a PIC..Sorry to steal away the thread I'm trying to get pics of those tails lol... What all have you done to the motor besides the CAM? Thing sounds MEAN like a classic muscle car...until it revs lol

I can pm you pics of a light tonight of you want . My are same as does
. Or if you want , go on visual mods and find Pics of my beasst . You can c pic it talis there .

Hey thanks man If you could send me one or two that would be AWSOME!! I am going to look for your thread with pic of your beast!! Thanks man!!

I was going to ask the same? LOL!:D

Nope.:mad::mad:

Work is getting in the way. I'm doing HAZOP's in SW Calgary....took 1 1/2 hours do drive home yesterday. Will be the same tonight and then I fly to work for a week.:mad::mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back