SuperSnake Hoods Group Buy

Just send that one to me for free, thank you!!!!!!!!

It was a reflection pic bro. I was showing my handsome mug man? :dontknow::D

Ok here's a better one, lol.
View attachment 53056

Looks nice!! But you a brave man to not drill the holes before painting it.. I'd be nervous as hell drilling into that fresh paint...
I had no issues on mine drilling, but I just know if I had fresh paint on it I first I would've slipped!

Now get the sum beech on the truck!!!

Edit: I see you have a list of SS hood representation... Not sure the Criteria, but theres
Roketman(black), Jemtete(red), and myself(silver, black cowl)..

Last edited:
Looks nice!! But you a brave man to not drill the holes before painting it.. I'd be nervous as hell drilling into that fresh paint...
I had no issues on mine drilling, but I just know if I had fresh paint on it I first I would've slipped!

Nah, its easy enough and holes are behind grille and the factory ones were huge so you could center grille to hood. The backside/underside yes caution should be used not to scratch paint there while drilling. ;-)
Unfortunately this is a customers. He's picking it up soon.
Mine I screwed up on and ordered with no vents assuming I'd have the nice cowl minus any heat extractors. Well, what they meant was that there were vents, just not cut open :( So I'm having to reverse engineer how they cut them and grilled them myself. Then fubared my back again so my hood is on hold for awhile till I can carry more than a gallon of milk :stickyman:

Edit: I see you have a list of SS hood representation... Not sure the Criteria, but theres
Roketman(black), Jemtete(red), and myself(silver, black cowl)..

Yessir, I totally forgot to add those. Will do that. Thanks :D

1. SrtBrad..................Los Angeles, CA. (black with flat black ACR driver stripes)
2. Yellow Venom..........Edmonton,Alberta.(yellow w/a change coming soon)
3. canviper.................Camrose,Alberta. ( brilliant black crystal NR)
4. Stone MD ..............Edmonton,Alberta. (inferno red)
5. MoparViper.............Bossier City,LA. (Black)
6. Indigo....................Dubai, UAE ( Flame Red)
7. LightningRaper........NYC, NY. (Mineral Grey)
8. Venomous1.............Waco, TX. ( Black possible red ACR stripe)
9. Vipertank................Summertown, TN. ( Silver)
10.Shikkityshack......... (Silver/Black Cowl)
11. JimTeTe................ (Red)
12. Roktman............... (Black)

Updated list and region ;)

Last edited:
It was a reflection pic bro. I was showing my handsome mug man? :dontknow::D

Ok here's a better one, lol.
View attachment 53056

That hood looks KILLER!!

How much bondo did you have to use on the hood before paint? And how much prep work and imperfections were there that you needed to touch up before paint?? ANY??

That hood looks KILLER!!

How much bondo did you have to use on the hood before paint? And how much prep work and imperfections were there that you needed to touch up before paint?? ANY??

Thank you sir! Customer is anxious to get it this weekend. :rock:
There's was absolutely NO bondo, glaze, body filler, or even excessive primer. The mold is absolutely fantastic!
I removed contaminants from mold release agent with wax and grease remover 3 times, then sprayed 2 coats of primer. I then dusted a light black dust coat and did a quick blocking to see if there were high/low spots I didn't feel. It's was perfect!!! I then sprayed the black PX8 basecoat followed up with 3 coats of high solids clear. I did denib and colorsand out a few dust spots but otherwise its how it was sprayed. The underside is very slick as well and fully cleared it as well. :burnout:image.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back