Texas GTG March 16,2013 Temple, Texas/Little River Raceway

So what's the schedule for Saturday?

Schedule is

11:00am meet at BJs Restaraunt and Brewhouse for lunch and meet and greet.

1:00pm - head to Little River Raceway to ready for the races.

5:00pm - wrap up track GTG and do a cruise with all the trucks in a long line of slithering beauty!!

We can decide on cruise location as a group as I have a few routes chosen.
Slow and steady "Cruise Style" or a little trip down the fastest highway in the nation where we can cruise 90mph legally :)
That may be too far though as it would be another 150 miles or so. May just stay local or hit the local cruise spot ;-)

Last edited:
I'll be there for BJ's and track, cant do the drive due to a birthday dinner for my brother in law

We are having the GTG to break personal best times really, lol.
Just hanging out, making some passes, and rolling as a huge slithering serpentine of Viper Trucks and Friends. Look forward to seeing your truck in person. ART was a great company from what I saw. :burnout:

I will second, third and fourth that comment about ART. I wish they were still around to benefit from all their hard work on my truck, but then again they had so many monster builds above 1000hp that my truck was one of the weakest things to roll out of there. She's a solid, quality build. David Weaver had a lot to do with my build and I'm pretty proud of some of his custom work. I'm sure he's living it up on his new endeavors but that was a great shop.

I can't wait to take a look at all of the mods that will be in one place on the Viper Trucks too! you never know when you will see a mod that will spark a new idea. This is going to be a great meet! I have to remember to bring my Gopro and my camera. :beer:

I will second, third and fourth that comment about ART. I wish they were still around to benefit from all their hard work on my truck, but then again they had so many monster builds above 1000hp that my truck was one of the weakest things to roll out of there. She's a solid, quality build. David Weaver had a lot to do with my build and I'm pretty proud of some of his custom work. I'm sure he's living it up on his new endeavors but that was a great shop.

I can't wait to take a look at all of the mods that will be in one place on the Viper Trucks too! you never know when you will see a mod that will spark a new idea. This is going to be a great meet! I have to remember to bring my Gopro and my camera. :beer:

Gopro footage is essential. I'll have mine and a camera as well :)

Sounds like a lot of fun guys, but the wife can't go due to work. She has friends in nearby Brownwood TX which would make it a nice trip. Maybe next GTG it will work for us to go.

Gonna show up on time to this one?:chain:

hahahaha..........I doubt it
grayvertshift.gif

Last edited:
Nice!! We'll have to race early as its supposed to get in the mid 80s :burnout:

Its all good. We will still have a blast. I just want to see what yields the quicker times paddle shifting vs. normal A6 computer aided. This will be the first time really getting on it.

I'm unfortunately out this weekend. I changed the oil this past weekend and noticed leaks from everywhere. I took it to the dealership yesterday and it's going to be in the shop over the weekend getting a lot of work done on it. Fortunately it's under an extended warranty.

1) Oil cooler lines
2) Trans cooler lines
3) PS Cooler lines
4) Carrier bearing on driveshaft
5) Ball joints
6) Sway bar bushings
7) Transmission sensor, filter, pan gasket and some other internal components
8) Shifter linkage adjusted
9) Valve cover gaskets

I'm unfortunately out this weekend. I changed the oil this past weekend and noticed leaks from everywhere. I took it to the dealership yesterday and it's going to be in the shop over the weekend getting a lot of work done on it. Fortunately it's under an extended warranty.

1) Oil cooler lines
2) Trans cooler lines
3) PS Cooler lines
5) Ball joints
6) Sway bar bushings
9) Valve cover gaskets

Damn man, sorry to hear it. Was hoping all would show but understand stuff happens :)
Hope they fix you up right

1) Oil cooler lines
2) Trans cooler lines
3) PS Cooler lines
5) Ball joints
6) Sway bar bushings
9) Valve cover gaskets

i thought u were doing a 6 speed swap?

Latest posts

Support Us