The black Venom 1000 Wire tuck.

The manifolds we electro polished before fabrication took place. What this does will give it not only a nice look but as it heats it will "bake" nice and have a nice classy look to it.

Does the electro polish process retain the heat in like coating them? or is it just for looks? The work on them look killer from the pics:rock:

its just a finish not a heat treatment, i personally am not worried about the heat.

No.. he is a friend of mine that doesn't have the balls to get behind the wheel of the truck.. :):p

no way would i have put the hennesey valve covers back on there, your work looks awesome

Nice work so far on the tuck, I just started mine a few days ago and another member told me about yours.

Holy crap!!! I can't believe the "before" photos, looks like utter shlt! So did John Hennessy do that work on the engine bay and left it like the first post in this thread?? Just making sure cause I thought he had an "OK" name, 50/50. Failing engines is one thing but shoddy shlt work like that on top of bad engine work is another. I wouldn't let him touch my 3 year old nephews motorless trike.

Good to see the truck getting treated properly now and being done RIGHT. Do it once, do it right is often overlooked in our hobby. Clean engine bays are nice, been through it myself, wires & misc odds and ends hidden, well worth it. :) I look forward to seing the truck completed.

It happened way back in early 2011

I'm going to make you :banghead: Even if I knew, I wouldn't discuss it

Poser

Nope his truck was not a venom 650 it was a, home build and Venom 650 Stickers that he purchased,,, it was strictly a poser...

That's right I am back!!! I don't care if this post was 20 years ago I will still come back and walk hard on this fools retarded comment!!!

What is this tard talking about poser. My business name was Venom Motorsports!!!!!! Hence the Venom stickers on the truck. Just because the truck had Hennessey wheels I was posing? If that is true you just disrespected most of the people on the forum for putting aftermarket parts on the trucks. That truck was the real deal on every level I think the pics speak to that. Next time you want to trash talk come to the table with something of your own that is half decent!

I am just curious have you ever been checked for Tourette syndrome? Let me explain what that is just in case your not sure. Its often associated with the exclamation of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. After reading most of your posts it obvious...Check yourself fool! :chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back