The new VTCoA traveling banner is here!!!!!

That's awesome, I need to wait until June for that weather, I'm jealous!!!!!!!! I already miss my truck, but doing and ordering stuff anyway......

Caveman, thanks for posting those pics. Rick & I are going to take some courses at ASU so we will be able to post our own pics. It is a 5 year course so we may have to call on you over the next 5 years for some help. Thanks again & have a great Xmas.

Pics from today at the storage facility:rock:

P1010005.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG:burnout:

Going out tomorrow to DOWURKSON:D

Guys, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say how badass this idea is. We once stole a co-worker's yard ornament and spent a year sending him pictures of it from spots around the world. This sort of thing connects people from all over, because the internet could never do that! lol Cool idea.

Guys, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say how badass this idea is. We once stole a co-worker's yard ornament and spent a year sending him pictures of it from spots around the world. This sort of thing connects people from all over, because the internet could never do that! lol Cool idea.

So, what you are trying to say is you want to be put on the list?? :D

OK I got the Banner will take some shots over the weekend with some other trucks if anyone around the area wants to get in let me know.

Where are those banner pics at Matt?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back