The Official "Overhaulin' Dale (tinygiants)" Thread

Yes I am still on the oem fuel pump...and the 48 lb injectors...with the JMB fuel pump you should still have some room.

Dale, I have to agree with the Prof. When I was using the 10 lbs pulley and the 48lbs injectors, I was losing 3 to 4lbs of fuel pressure on top. The injectors were at 95% duty cycle and the meth was at 93%. Way to close for comfort. A drop in voltage or an excess drop of fuel pressure can result in catastrophic damage. It's not worth being on the ragged edge. I would recommend contacting Larry (TNVIPER) about his boost a pump install. That would be your safest and cheapest bet.

Dale, I believe I read you are using Justin's dual intank fuel pumps. If that's correct, they should be good for a 1000 rwhp. However, with the 48lbs injectors you will have to turn up the fuel pressure substantially. I have a set of 69lbs injectors if your interested. They are the shorty style and I bought them from Sean.

I had a set of....I think they were 54 lbs per hour...but I think I gave them to Tim in St. Louis...maybe for his turbo Viper???

blackviper said:
Dale, I believe I read you are using Justin's dual intank fuel pumps. If that's correct, they should be good for a 1000 rwhp. However, with the 48lbs injectors you will have to turn up the fuel pressure substantially. I have a set of 69lbs injectors if your interested. They are the shorty style and I bought them from Sean.
I would be interested. But like most folks money is very tight right now. Maybe later this year if things are better I can get them from you in anticipation of installing my N20.

Just let me know if you need them. We can work out the details later.

Run5.jpg

This was the glory run. It ended up not being one we wanted to run with.

run9.jpg

This is the safe drive it every day tune. Not to bad for a grocery gitter. We did have belt slip issues, so I still have work to do. But 722 ftlbs of torque is not to shabby.

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how is it to drive? you smoke good yet, they must spin forever!

Runs as good as it looks.

Great truck for a very deserving man.

awesome numbers i might have to get ur build sheet, thats bout all the hp i want

Awesome numbers Dale. Its gotta be the strongest Roe to date on motor and boost, specially on a QC. Congratulations!

Those are KILLER numbers for a QC!!!:rock: :rock:

Congrats Dale you deserve it.;) Just don't go too crazy I'm sure it will swap ends in a hurry now:( :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back