Time for So Cal GTG OCT 31st Fontana

:D you are kind, when I was watchin you guyz changein yur tires I knew that drag racin is kinda scientific, and takes a certain tecnique, yurself and trainman and ferrari are damn good racers, glad to be a part of today and to meet the others, best group of people, would have liked to see ed run his ss, and yes alfreido itz not the truck itz the driver...:argh: look forward to more racin time with you guyz, and it is alwayz a pleasure to see srt brad......thankz to everyone for yur support.........:rock: :congrats: :rock:

Thanks for coming out everybody:rock: It was great to see you guys again, and meet some of you for the first time. It kinda sucked it was crowded so we couldn't get many runs in, but I don't go to these things for the racing. I just enjoy hanging out and meeting new members.

I'm gonna call my tuner this week, and see what I can work up for a dyno day:D

Post up some pics and vid!:rock: I completely forgot to take any:eek: :( :confused: :argh:

LoveThisTruck said:
Thanks for coming out everybody:rock: It was great to see you guys again, and meet some of you for the first time. It kinda sucked it was crowded so we couldn't get many runs in, but I don't go to these things for the racing. I just enjoy hanging out and meeting new members.

I'm gonna call my tuner this week, and see what I can work up for a dyno day:D

Post up some pics and vid!:rock: I completely forgot to take any:eek: :( :confused: :argh:
yeah ya ole shutter bug, forget the camera.....gunna go eat, catch ya later.........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Man it was great getting see a lot of new faces and see some old faces. Had a great time and sorry we had to leave a little early, but made a promise to some grandkids and gotta keep them.

Great day, good friends, what else is there?

Great to see everyone again.:rock: :rock: My pic camera broke down half way thru the event but I shot a lot of video. I will post up the vids soon.

Just wanted to give a special Thanks to Lance, Gilley, and Poncho for helping with pics and video today.

SrtBrad said:
Great to see everyone again.:rock: :rock: My pic camera broke down half way thru the event but I shot a lot of video. I will post up the vids soon.

Just wanted to give a special Thanks to Lance, Gilley, and Poncho for helping with pics and video today.

Thanks you so much for coming out bro:rock: Look forward to seeing the vid:burnout:

Yeah, it is always good to hang out laugh and eat, with the VTCOA family, carl'z truck is bad ass.........and sarge, train'z truck, and yurz, ferrari also very nice trucks......could'nt see all the effin dust out there on the silver one, just had mine waxed and lookz like it had'nt been wased in a week........good times bro............thankz for keepin us all hydraeted with that cooler chock full of water & soda.........:rock: :rock: :D :rock: :rock:

Red is the quickest (trainman).......and the slooowest..............(Heywood)...practice on launch is well needed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back