Under drive pulleys! Group Buy!! Your least expensive first power modification!

06SRT10 and mine came in today, installed and running. I use a bypass A/C belt on mine, so it felt real peppy. I'll drive the truck more tomorrow, we had an incident with Jim's new headers so it got late.

Happy to hear y'all got em installed! How long did it take and what was his first impressions? :burnout:

Mine was real easy because I have electric fan and more room. Took four tries at the bypass belt from Autozone. Jim's took me about 30 minutes,

NEW V1 Underdrive Crank Pulley

I installed mine after work yesterday afternoon.

I put in Sammy Haggar's UN BOXED greatest hits CD on the man cave audio, and before it was over, I was done.:D

Of course I diddled around underneath wiping some minor things down......;)

Verified instructions, great belt, nice hardware, very nice pulley!!:rock:
Super easy to install.

Initially, I monitored before and after system voltage at idle and no real change. I will run the truck Sunday A.M. and tell you how it feels.

Cheers!

Got mine in the mail yesterday, still awaiting install along with the pile of parts I have purchased this winter. I can't wait!! :D

Hey Rick.... Can you share the brand and P/N of the A/C bypass belt you installed?!? That would be a cool mod for a dragstrip night:rock:

Thanks

620K6, it a six rib but I've used one for over three years and have no problems. I install my A/C one back in March, here in Phoenix. :D

Thanks to PhxPoolGuy for putting the pulley on for me while I was admiring my new headers & using his Mojo to get the my headers back after I dumped them into the middle of the street. Thank GOD there are still honest people out there or I would be out $800. & a wife. Thanks Rick & Liz.

Got mine in the mail yesterday, still awaiting install along with the pile of parts I have purchased this winter. I can't wait!! :D

Same here my friend, same here!!! Crap winter........... What's in your pile???:D:drool:

On my way to the storage place to get her all warm and cozy, and look at her!!!LOL

Got mine Friday, looks great. Can't wait for 14" inches of snow to melt so I can drive to shop to install pulley.

I was planning to install mine over the weekend but I did not get it yet. What am I supposed to do with all that free time now??:dontknow:

I was planning to install mine over the weekend but I did not get it yet. What am I supposed to do with all that free time now??:dontknow:

Sorry bro, got delayed on yours by not having addy. You'll be enjoying it next week bro.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back