VENOM EDITION SERIES II HOODS NOW AVAILBLE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
atualy I can sell the one you have and have it applied to a new one buddy:)

work out a swap in panama ???let me know what you come up with ;)

tony - you still selling the hoods - if my 02 problem is somthing dumb, i can use the $$ i have set aside to buy a hood !!!

with vents

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
still for sale bud, got alot still rolling they are jsut slo building

no problem buddy - if i get you the $$ i cant spend it

time frame dont matter to me, i cant drive it anyway it just sitting there

Hello

Hoods are now available,

with or without stainless grill material

with out screens $700

with stainless screens $725

shipping $175
(shipping must be to a bussiness address)

Painted is NOT an option

the site is down, so easiest way to contact me is via phone 704-214-7849
email [email protected] or pm
thanks
100_0976.jpg

I think I ask this already but do you make it for the 2012 ram 1500 hemi. And will it work with a s&b cold air intake for ram air option thanks my email is [email protected] it's easier to respond to me

we have done new molds once again..........new fabricator again................so I am hoping the first of January to take orders, we have the first one here at the shop and looks good so far

Keep your truck and buy a Chevy.

I am looking at a c6 z06. Honestly, I dont have the room to keep 2 toys in the garage. The truck, as much as I absolutely love it, just doesnt do it for me anymore. I can spend around 10k to boost it (and hope it stays together, which we all know is unlikely), 5k in paint and then be happy with it or I can sell it, buy the vette I want and build it exactly as I want because of the insane aftermarket support. Right now, I could happily sell the truck for 15k

However this hood could make me love the truck again for awhile lol

we have done new molds once again..........new fabricator again................so I am hoping the first of January to take orders, we have the first one here at the shop and looks good so far

Can you post up some pictures of what the new "mold" looks like? I am curious about how the slots are being routed away from the engine incase it rains, How much taller the center scoop is than the stock version and if the back is squared off or extend back a little bit towards the windshield. And what the initial price will be for the "group buy".

Thanks....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back