west coast,southwest gtg phx az

Whitesnake said:
?????????????????????????? maybe i will be there?

just one thing, last time we were getting a GTG, a lot of people backed up..........

like i said when the date get's closer i will see?
Yeah...like all the Cali guys...:D

RedRamRules said:
Hmm, sounds like a trip worth making, although I can't commit until the time comes closer.
I know where you live Juan ;) :D I was hoping you would make it Bastage..Truck or not your family anyway.....So how is the Low Rider :dontknow: :D

TheSickness said:
So how is the Low Rider :dontknow: :D

It is really kool, it is sooooooo looooooooowwwwwwww a tortilla won't slide under it:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rock: :rock: ;) ;)

TheSickness said:
I know where you live Juan ;) :D I was hoping you would make it Bastage..Truck or not your family anyway.....So how is the Low Rider :dontknow: :D
Haha, right now rollin deep in my POS bucket, I'll probably rent a car to drive to Phx, don't trust my car for 5 hours of driving :D

Thanks for the invitation Mickey, I will go out of my way to try and make this thang :rock:

RedRamRules said:
Haha, right now rollin deep in my POS bucket, I'll probably rent a car to drive to Phx, don't trust my car for 5 hours of driving :D

You could always catch a ride with us Juan.:idea: You don't have to worry about us smoking or drinking and driving.

SrtBrad said:
You could always catch a ride with us Juan.:idea: You don't have to worry about us smoking or drinking and driving.
Thanks for the offer Brad, but I will most likely be on an extended stay, as I would also visit my buddy who also lives in Phx. My schedule will not be set in stone, so I don't want to make any commitments at the moment :)

This GTG is getting better and better

wyoramsrt-10
505sfastestviper - Most likely to pass out first. Lightweight
newmexicoviper
burntrubber - Fingerman
srtbrad - Running cams
srtbradsboss - Busting balls
chrisaz
TheSickness
AZPYROGUY - he will most likely go as well, paxton w/ heat exchanger and built tranny
099 Fever - Murray
SRT-IZ
Voodoo.....?????? might be to busy for us

C'mon guys add your names on:elefant:

just put something down and get your ass out here

I spoke with Mikey last night about this. I may be heading out to Vegas in January for a convention. I may just coordinate my trip to include this GTG...

That is if you westerners dont mind me coming. I know some of you are originally from the east so please ad me to the tenative list. Also when a date is finalized I will be able to make more definative plans.

Thanks
Scott

TREKER said:
I spoke with Mikey last night about this. I may be heading out to Vegas in January for a convention. I may just coordinate my trip to include this GTG...

That is if you westerners dont mind me coming. I know some of you are originally from the east so please ad me to the tenative list. Also when a date is finalized I will be able to make more definative plans.

Thanks
Scott

That would be awesome. If you need a ride from the airport let me know.:rock: :rock:

That's hardcore Scott!!! The East Coast love's GTG's so damn much, that the East Coasters attempt to make West Coast GTG's!!!!

:rock: :rock:

I hope I get the opportunity to meet some folks on the West Coast!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back