What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

pulled the hoosiers off putting back on the stocker 22s , fixing the parking brake, working on the front brakes, and located 2 bad hid balasts and now have to replace..
Chasing funny squeek from the engine bay..

Sat on the engine to pull out the 3 furthest spark plugs and wires on the driver side. I don't think the plugs have ever been changed. It's at 46,000. Busted a few knuckles just pulling wires.

Sat on the engine to pull out the 3 furthest spark plugs and wires on the driver side. I don't think the plugs have ever been changed. It's at 46,000. Busted a few knuckles just pulling wires.

Pull the wheel and fender wall. Piece of cake if you do.

working on getting rid of all the puke green lighting in the dash that dodge loves to do.

light switch
photobucket-4288-1363907584238_zps4bd76960.jpg

climate control
photobucket-5475-1363567661266_zpsb337526c.jpg

next is gauge cluster and a couple other small items
What about the radio?lol

pulled the hoosiers off putting back on the stocker 22s , fixing the parking brake, working on the front brakes, and located 2 bad hid balasts and now have to replace..
Chasing funny squeek from the engine bay..

the squeak might be coming from that blowdryer thing you got on there :D

Washed my truck yesterday to go to a Cars and Coffee show in PA. today. I love driving my truck when it's clean!

0323131438.jpg

0323131439.jpg

planning on the radio going away completely hopefully this summer :) but thats a completely different project

Changed all the fluids over to Royal Purple! love the way the T56 feels now and overall it feels like I freed up some HP to the ground too, I was using SOTP Dyno

Washed it, and removed the underhood insulation washed 9 years of crap off from under it, cleaned and painted it and reinstalled. Drilled 2 more holes to secure the parts that always end up sagging down. About 100 more things to do for this year.........

This week I'm having my Bassani Headers put on along with 4.56 gears and Tony's underdrive pulley. With alittle more tuning I should be around 540 RWHP.:burnout:

Well I can't say I did something to my vehicle but can say I did something to make it easier to work on it. I installed this for him. :D

image-3619757432.jpg

Today finished the install of the new JMB calipers. System is bled, tested on the road.. But just too dirty for pictures yet. Those will come later. I have to say.. Very purdy!

BTW thanks to HWMECH for helping out!!

Today I removed the almost black tail lights from the P/O, and installed a set of "LED smoked red tails from thEbay.

I was hesitant at 1st, but they actually fit quite well, and look pretty nice installed. I'll replace the generic picture when I get her washed up and take some shots.

7msh.jpg

Then, I drove the piss outta her...

Last edited:
du4u.jpg

I like them. Better pix soon in the Vis Mod section...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back