What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

walbert said:
Changed the oil. That was fun. Didn't quite get the catch pan where the oil wanted to drain out. :D
Small mess though.
I keep telling myself, a little closer to the tire. Unfortunatly I don't listen.

Sure is a nice looking hood you have there!

Prof said:
Take your "pic":

IMG_0480.jpg

Roy, Those permastar wheels sure have some BLING!!!:rock: :rock:

I'm going to do the black permastar sometime:D

I'm very happy that Wifey turned me on to PermaStar! While they really pop...it is the ease of cleaning that really thrills me. I pull them weekly and a couple of minutes on each wheel is all that is required...I pull the wheels so I can also clean the wheel wells at the same time.

But the snow is coming...so she is about to go to sleep for the winter:( :(

Prof said:
I'm very happy that Wifey turned me on to PermaStar! While they really pop...it is the ease of cleaning that really thrills me. I pull them weekly and a couple of minutes on each wheel is all that is required...I pull the wheels so I can also clean the wheel wells at the same time.

You could just loan it to me for the winter?:dontknow: :D Or you could sell it to me......:confused: :p

Prof said:

Looks really good Roy

Prof said:

i'll trade you my 4x for the 10 for the winter :D :D

Got the new badge from Justin in this week and installed it today ......

My wife said it looks sweet, so it must be o.k. ..... lol

NewEmbl.jpg

Jim

Ran the Truck around Sebring Raceway for 2 parade laps, during a car club meeting with a client. Only got it up to 80 though but still fun:D

thewelshm

Last edited:
Prof said:
Now that would be a blast!

It was, I been to the 12 hr for the last 15 years, spent time as a passenger in a little Miata today , they stick there like a go cart. But surprisingly the 10 did great for 80 mph on the curves:rock: :rock: Shame the Pace car slowed down on the back stretch though;)

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back