What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

Installed a viper 5901 alarm and smart start for my iphone, and redid my head liner in black suede. Next week I'm gonna take everything out again and get all the parts painted black inside, and hopefully have stinkers coils by then to go on too.

had to re-tap the intake manifold, when i removed the TB the threads came out with it :( - reason being, Alum. intake manifold and SS bolt with no anti seize ....... clean and polished the TB and TB Spacer, Cleaned and polished the Valve Covers, and CC Breather, Catch CAn and repainted the lines to the Catch Can

remove the NOS, for cleaning - and installed the Shifter handle

still have to buy new bolts, for the intake and TB then put everything back together... and finish the breaks and exhaust and caltracs

also have to finish the Tune up,

what kind of coolant, trans and break fluid is everyone using

Cruster said:
SANTEEN said:
Installed a Mopar bed rug today. This should have been one of the first things that I should have done to the truck. What a difference it makes back there. Supposedly, you could throw almost anything on it and it cleans right up.

You mean just visually? Or did it help with quiet???

Looks Great!!!!

Tough to install??? Cost???? I've been wanting one of those for a while and would appreciate a little more info. Thanks Steve.
Easy to install. And just visually improved. If you're patient, you can find them for around $300 shipped. If u think it looks good in the pics, it's even better in person.

Took the NR for a 120 mile trip today with the wife and got our furniture bought:rock: I really need to do a small "C" notch in the frame it bottoms out quite a bit on the interstate:(

What flywheel are you installing w/the Spec?

TNVIPER said:
Trans came out today...tomorrow new flywheel and Spec Stage III + clutch goes in compliments of stinker...:rock:

spent more money, my blow off valves and wastegates are supposed to arrive today

eddie102870 said:
spent more money, my blow off valves and wastegates are supposed to arrive today

Sweet! :) :burnout: What type you gona use?

got my new valve cover on and got the truck running....beat a twin turbo 12 valve from shop that runs 12's...it was a good day

Put a 24 gallon gas tank in my 74 Bronco.:D
Tired of hauling three 5 gallon cans for refilling :mad:

It isn't an SRT-10,but it IS my vehicle ;) :D

SNAKEGUTS said:
Sweet! :) :burnout: What type you gona use?
tial, at least i know my money is being well spent:D
IMG955249.jpg

IMG956807.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back