What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

umm lets see were to start. ummm took seats out removed carpet pulled rest of interior panels out removed battery and tray along with inner fenders, starting taking pics of the meth setup bf it gets send away, took old rims off truck new 1s come 2moro, removed diff over m axles etc should have a biiger list 2moro

Traded for this.......
B3iqtVgBGkKGrHqYOKnEE5WKgsLtBMml4-GqV_1.jpg

SOMEDAY!:rock:

Washed it so that tomorrow I can put some stickers on it. Most importantly, the registration sticker :p I'm a little late.

Washed my truck...sponge bath is the rule these days...much less mess and trouble...one half bucket with warm water and a few drops of Griots Wash fluid...one full bucket of clear water to rinse after each panel...huge cotton towel to dry each panel immediately after the wash.

Changed oil WITHOUT DROPPING THE FILTER INTO THE OLD OIL! (That's one in a row for me, a new record.)

Truck loves this weather...but she is about to be put to sleep for the winter...exploring fool proof critter preventative...had a nest last year...what a mess...

Can't find anything wrong with my truck...so it will be a rub and wait winter
unless I decide to put a new clutch in while the snow flies...

FATJACK said:
Broke my Cryoed spider gears at the dragstrip!!

Nothing major there Jack. They are going to go no matter what you do after awhile...the pressure that they take at the strip is incredible. Moving that torque and horsepower 90 degrees left and right is a big job under normal conditions...under race forces it is just a matter of time.

Its the trip home that is the biggest problem!

Prof said:
Nothing major there Jack. They are going to go no matter what you do after awhile...the pressure that they take at the strip is incredible. Moving that torque and horsepower 90 degrees left and right is a big job under normal conditions...under race forces it is just a matter of time.

Its the trip home that is the biggest problem!
Yeah Roy, I had to call a friend that has a wrecker service for a rollback...Dammit!!

FATJACK said:
Yeah Roy, I had to call a friend that has a wrecker service for a rollback...Dammit!!
Friends with Rollback's Rock:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

My stainless for my headers will be here Thursday...Holy Shit they are pricey.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back