What Did You Do to your Vehicle Today?

installed my aeroforce guage and a pillar that TNVIPER gave me this morning. on my megacab:rock:

I went from this:

Picture680.jpg

To this:

Picture674.jpg

Pretty sexy for an old fart, I think!

IMG_0001-5.jpg

Courtesy of Carl!!!!

Thanks man! The stockers are with UPS as we speak!

Roy

Those tail lights are really cool, where did u get them done at? I want those!:congrats:

Carl did them for me.

Send him a pm he may be willing to do a set for you...

ccfeyh

Got up at 3:30 this morning went for a little drive. Seattle wa. to salem or. For the biggest dirt kart race in the northwest. 250 miles on a little 1/2 tank 14.6 mpg. But roosting around the streets of Salem tonight after the race just about finish of the tank. Boy long drives sure get the truck dirty.

Weather today 4-6 inches of new snow and only 1 degree on Monday. So I decided I better charge up the battery. Can't wait until spring so I can get the truck out for a drive.

Trickle charger is a much better and safer way to keep the battery where it should be. ]

:dito: Someone needs to make a waterproof trickle charger. Some of us "store" our trucks outside.
I have seen some that get installed under the hood, might go that route.

2 of our battery vendors highly recommend the ctek charger, ctek.com.

supposed to the latest & greatest chargers out there

2 of our battery vendors highly recommend the ctek charger, ctek.com.

supposed to the latest & greatest chargers out there

Looks pretty neat. :rock:

It was above zero today, so I backed the truck out of the garage and gave it a mid-winter wash. :)

Yesterday we changed out an oil seal in the axle and we changed the oil. Starting to get excited about getting back on the road as the weather gets better....

I may get my truck out of the garage today or tomorrow, the weather has nearly melted all of the snow, and I need to get the new Roe Radiator installed! It has only been started once since November.

Dale hope the seal solves your axle leak!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back