What will it Make

what is the most rwhp srt 10 that is street driven that is running now that is not in a build

take a lot of timming out of it to just crank it

plus you have to take into account there is a lot of wd-40 still in there on rings from assembly ..once it dries out a bit it will go down some

What is this "Pops" **** anyhow???:argh::argh:

Damn, how do you guys shoot out the cuss words so ****ing quick?

Dude, that is a TON of cranking compression!! Are you sure it is going to run on pump gas?

Did you CC the heads and do the math to calculate mechanical compression ratio? I am curious! Don't think the 240psi will be a problem.Probably go up once the engine is warm and has good oil on the cylinder walls Just will need a good tune in closed loop as well as open loop! Torie is the right choice!

updates please!

Been waiting on exhaust manifold gaskets and new stinker blue spark plug wires ,they showed up today ,,plan is to fire that mother humper up this weekend ,and torrie is coming in to town in a week or so to tune it ,,i will probably get some 104 to put In tank for start up though,,no i have not done the math on it but striker street heads are about 78cc ,,only thing that pisses me off is right after i install cower stage two cam striker started back up ,,selling thier cams also. , ,wish i could have got the matching cam for them heads

Last edited:
:needpics:& sound:D

:rock::rock::rock::rock: good deal:burnout::burnout::burnout:
James is busy turning wrenches so here is one of my pics:D

11030.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back