6 speed Conversions for QUAD CABS

Well I just tried to PM you about some parts I needed for my conversion but I guess I don't have PM rights. Can I get your email so I can just email you my list?

Yeah they should clear you since you've been here a few years. You are supposed to have 50 posts first to PM.
Email me at [email protected] sir and I'd be happy to help ya out.:rock:

We now have NathanFreke on the UK shifting gears in a QC and soon to have
Tdamon shifting gears in his converted to 6 speed Quad Cab as well!
The "Venomous Mod" is spreading like wildfire ;)

Just wrapped my install up today. Completed in just over 6 hours start to finish. Ran into a few road bumps but nothing that we couldn't over come with normal shop tools. The truck drives and shifts very smooth.

Breaking in the clutch , then taking it to Torrie for a dyno and tune.

Just wrapped my install up today. Completed in just over 6 hours start to finish. Ran into a few road bumps but nothing that we couldn't over come with normal shop tools. The truck drives and shifts very smooth.

Breaking in the clutch , then taking it to Torrie for a dyno and tune.

Congrats and happy to be a part of your newfound love for your Quad Cab. I guarantee you'll enjoy it 100x more.
Video! Video! Video! :burnout:

Coast to coast and across the world, the 6 Speed Quad Cabs are growing in population. We have Dubai, UK, and Germany covered as well as the good ole USA! Learn to love your Four Door all over again with the Venomous Mod 6 speed conversion kit:burnout:

Great kit Scott. 6 speed is the way to go. Not sure about the other way. I like #1900 to remain a tire shredding, MPG getting, Lightning eating garage queen of a beast.

Need some help finishing my install up. The only thing I have left is making a pig tail for my backup lights. Anyone got a wiring diagram?

Need some help finishing my install up. The only thing I have left is making a pig tail for my backup lights. Anyone got a wiring diagram?

I asked about that too. No answer yet and it's been a couple weeks. Still have no back up lights.

I posted it a while ago. I forgot the wiring but u get the plug from rock auto or autozone. I will look up the wire colors again.

Sorry guys, been busy as heck lately now that I'm on two feet again.
The colors are white and white/green stripe for backup lights. You'll find them in the 5 wire plug that went to auto. Like SRT2Slow said, autozone or your favorite parts store has the pigtail or you can use connectors at switch. Enjoy seeing behind you again, lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back