Att. Texas bunch

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I'll see if I can come up with something to send down with torrie for maybe highest number hp or something
That would be sweet.:D :p ;) :aetsch: :aetsch:

a set of front springs for the highest h.p. N/A red truck from Dallas?????:D

ok so we got
ironhead- burgers
zcx- veggies
arrestmered- buns, mayo, mustard, ketchup, and i'll bring some drinks
anything else??

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ok so we got
ironhead- burgers
zcx- veggies
anything else??

anybody gettin the fine china & silverware & shop rags????:dontknow: :D

i'll bring some ghost pepper tater chips.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
here is link all info on it ----->--> http://www.englandgreen.com/

as for prizes feel free to buy all you want to give away :D

im bringing a BQ pit to burn some burgers,
If someone wants to bring buns and fixings great
If you bring sodas great
I have a gazebo tent somewere i will bring but might need more than one !
All tracks except one will be closed,,,except one that Pinks will be at that day but they start at 9am and dynoing is going to be an all day thing,,
with 8 trucks thats a lot of dynoing tuning,,

i called a track in angleton but i got no awnser back yet if they are doing test and tune that night

So is this locked in for Saturday October 16th? Is this correct? :dontknow:

tmcphail said:
Yes it is

:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

drove by the place today, did not go in ,just looked in from the street,lots of corvettes there .

Ironhead said:
drove by the place today, did not go in ,just looked in from the street,lots of corvettes there .

we can fix that for a bit :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::rock::D

Ironhead said:

I know of England Green well and they are pretty much that. Corvette tuners, but do any GM and I believe starting to venture into other manufacturers. They have their own line of custom ground cams like the Mayhem, Whiplash and other that indeed fit their names.
I spoke with Jason today and he verified we can BBQ if James brings the pit. They don't have one there.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ok so we got
ironhead- burgers
zcx- veggies
Venomous- drinks ( water, DP, Pepsi, and Coke)
?????????? - Plates, plasticware, towels condiments ( condommints too,LOL)anything else??

Chairs, canopies, and whatever else anyone can think of?

it cant be a BBQ with out some beer:D , so ill bring some and some mesquite wood, unless its a gas grill;) let me know on the wood tho so i dont have to haul it if not need it, i can also bring the plates, forks and knives.

silversnake said:
it cant be a BBQ with out some beer:D , so ill bring some and some mesquite wood, unless its a gas grill;) let me know on the wood tho so i dont have to haul it if not need it, i can also bring the plates, forks and knives.

i believe that gets the eats handled:rock: :rock: :rock:

i'm veyr seriously thinking about cruising the harley down there or hitching a ride with scott and shooting video lol.... just FYI scott lol

You are more than welcome Wade! Of course riding in a QC isn't all that exciting. Not much gear shifting going on, unless I transplant her by then.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back