Bad Snakes truck thread.

Justin's performance center or ill trailer it some where. But I may contact Chris Jensen and see what he can do

Last edited:
Thanks guys its been a good time. It felt good to hear it run but at first the CAI threw me off . Not i just got to get all the small stuff done. Charlie I like that new red 10 you got. Ive been thinking of doing the same up it would be black of course ;-)

Last edited:
Congrats man!! Turned out badass.. I'm looking forward to hear how she runs.. I forsee some tires going up in smoke very soon!! haha

I loaded my base tune from Torrie yesterday , but I have the front torn apart to I can weld in the upper control arm mounts

I got the passenger side all prepped up and ready for the new upper control arm mount to be welded up. Now to do the drivers side prep work.

I got both of the upper control arms mounts welded on the frame. I got a coat of paint on everything but I need the warm weather so I can sand the frame and prep it for a couple of good coats of paint so it will look nice. Over all the MMW uca mounts are top notch and pretty easy to put together and weld to the frame. Also the slots are a little long than the oem mounts so you have a little more adjustment for camber.

Now with the aft mount on the passenger side I had to shave the corner off about and 1/8" to it wouldn't touch the header. So if you have belanger headers you may have to do the same thing if you order the 4" mounts like I did.

Last edited:
Dang. Look at that ball joint. It's all tweaked out.

Nice grinding/welding though!

Dang. Look at that ball joint. It's all tweaked out.

Nice grinding/welding though!

There's no weight on the suspension, with the truck on the ground the upper control arm angle is the same as stock;) You can order the upper control arm mounts in different heights depending on how low your truck is.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back