Blackviper Engine Build

blackviper said:
Here are some pics of the mains after their fitment. .

CIMG8296.jpg

CIMG8297.jpg

CIMG8298.jpg

Sweet!! I have the same thing being done to my block too! Looks Excellent!!

Its too bad the mains are not flush with the pan rails. If they were you could incorporate a girdle into the pan rails for extra strength. Still wouldnt be too hard though.

Will some one explain the reason for the variance in the bolts?

Thanks.

hey roy if you want to see our motors apart in person swing on by, I am finishing her up today. Double checking the rod gap then putting the bitch back together for 70 degrees next week!

Here are a few more pics. As you can see, the main bearings are in and the engine is now ready for assembly. We're just waiting for the pistons to come back from coating. For those that questioned the hone process, they do in fact use a torque plate but only on the last passes. By the way, 2 more weeks before I get the intercooled intake back.

CIMG8360.jpg

CIMG8362.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few more pics. As you can see, the main bearings are in and it's now ready for assembly. We're just waiting for the pistons to come back from coating. By the way the intercooled intake should be ready in two weeks.

CIMG8360.jpg

CIMG8362.jpg

Here are some pics after reassembling the Roe today. Gotta say Justin's work rocks! He done all the powder coating.

CIMG8459.jpg

CIMG8460.jpg

Thanks Prof. The engine bay will be filled with a bunch of Justin's work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back