IndyCoder Improving !!!!!

Very good news....Thanks

Phil's Update

Sorry Chip and I haven't been on lately to update. Kevan is doing a FABULOUS job updating for us since he lives so close......Thanks Kevan, you're the best..........Anyway, Mom says Phil is still getting some assistance from the vent, but not sure how much. He is pretty much breathing on his own, at some point during the past two days, they've had him completely breathing on his own, but has to have assistance after a while, wears him out. They do have him sitting up on the side of the bed on his own, doing some physical therapy on him. He is trying to talk, still have some difficulties with that, but Mom is gonna try to get him to write with his left hand today and see if he can talk to her that way. Still no word on when he will be transported back to Indy. Mom has an appointment with someone there at the hospital this morning to talk about the situation and decide what is going to happen. Phil is improving every day it sounds like via Mom and we are so glad of that. Chip and I can't wait to have him back in Indy. It's hard on us since we can't be over there all the time to be with him and see him. But, hopefully he'll be back in Indy soon. I will keep all posted when we talk to Mom later today.

Thanks again for everyone's support and love here. It IS greatly appreciated.

Lori

Great news, Lori! Thanks!

I'm planning on stopping by this afternoon. I'll update everyone when I get back home.

Terrific news Lori!! Sounds like he is recovering very well. And Thank you Kevan for all of your help and updates.

That is very welcome news!!! All of our thoughts and prayers are helping in so many ways. Please pass on to Phil our thoughts and feelings. Thank you very much..

Stretch

Awesome!

Keep up the fight Indy

Jeff

Madduc said:
Terrific news Lori!! Sounds like he is recovering very well. And Thank you Kevan for all of your help and updates.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WHAT HE SAID!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:D GOOD JOB PHIL:rock: , and thank you chip, lori and kevan for keeping us all informed:star:

Very Good News! Thank You for keeping us updated.:rock:

I hope this is OK.............. Another prayer for Indy:

Father we thank you for the great progress that Phil is making in his recovery.

We realize that not ALL miracles happen according to OUR schedule or timetable. Considering that, we thank you for the gift of patience in this time of rehabilitation. We are encouraged by Phil's progress thus far and we pray that you would help us to be thankful for each of Phil's little successes.

We ask that your blessings of peace, confident resolve and restfullness will be upon Phil's family and we friends who await Phil's full and complete restoration.

We ask that your angels would continually encamp around Phil and protect his body from ANY and ALL potential attacks of infection in particular.

We thank You Lord for selecting thee most caring, kind and skilled medical practitioners to operate and assist in Phil's complete healing...for which we thank you by faith....In Jesus Name....

Amen

I just got back from the hospital. I have a bunch of GREAT news for everyone, but it's gonna have to wait until after dinner. :)

(I'm such a tease...LOL)

Kevan said:
I just got back from the hospital. I have a bunch of GREAT news for everyone, but it's gonna have to wait until after dinner. :)

(I'm such a tease...LOL)
Beoucht!:eek:

Good news is always worth waiting for

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back